Ladder Bow Stands- Quality over Price

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ladder Bow Stands- Quality over Price

Need a new 2 man or XL single man ladder stand that’s 20’ tall. I do NOT want to buy one that’s going to drive me crazy and take 4 hours to assemble- hence nothing branded Guide Gear or Game Winner.

I’ve considered Summit, River’s Edge, and X-stand but are there others to consider that meet my criteria?

I want:

1. Reasonably short assembly time.
    2. Ease of setup/ deployment by two folks.
    3. Stability that’s rock solid and quiet once installed.
    4. Big platform and XL durable seat with flip up rest.
    5. Wider steps on ladder.

If you have experience with one of the above named brands or another one I’m not considering and haven’t eliminated from consideration your comments would be sincerely appreciated. Please-also, don’t try to sell me on a lock-on or climber at my advanced age.
    Last edited by Pineywoods Paul; 07-30-2019, 07:03 AM.

I have been exceptionally pleased with my Muddy Stands - got a couple of 2 Man for my boys and myself.

You are still going to have some assembly just because of packing/shipping, unless you find a display in a store you can buy.

As far as the stands themselves, there are several varieties of them - https://www.gomuddy.com/muddy-outdoo...-ladder-stand/

Comment

Originally posted by kyleseipp View Post
      I have been exceptionally pleased with my Muddy Stands - got a couple of 2 Man for my boys and myself.

You are still going to have some assembly just because of packing/shipping, unless you find a display in a store you can buy.

As far as the stands themselves, there are several varieties of them - https://www.gomuddy.com/muddy-outdoo...-ladder-stand/
      Haven’t looked at Muddy. Thanks, the website looks promising.

Comment

Been using the Hawk Big Denali for a couple of years, both of my boys and I are quite happy with it.

Comment

Originally posted by Gus View Post
          Been using the Hawk Big Denali for a couple of years, both of my boys and I are quite happy with it.
          This is my suggestion! Sat comfortably yesterday evening in one. Tons of room

Comment

Might look at Millennium stands. Good quality

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

Actually I sat in the Hawk Sasquatch

Comment

Big Game Hunter HD 1.5-Man Ladder Tree Stand. I have two. Very pleased with them. They go on sale annually. I hit them with some extra paint but then I hit everything I set up to hunt with extra paint.

Comment

Rivers Edge Lockdown 1-Man Wide is a heck of a ladder stand, especially for the price. This would be my choice for a 1 man blind. If you need a 2 man, they have a few that are basically the same thing, just wider with more weight capacity.

Comment

Originally posted by kyleseipp View Post

X2 on Muddy

Comment

A guy I hunt with just suggested a ladder stand out of Michigan called Family Traditions. I googled then and am blown away with size, quality, and simplicity. If price isn’t ridiculous that’s what I’m inclined to buy. Only 20 bolts total assembly!!

Comment

I've got a 20' X-Stand that I really like.

Wide hand rail
                        Wide steps
                        Fold out foot rest. This is what is really nice
                        Cup holder
                        2 hooks to hang stuff
                        heavy powder coating that is nice and thick
                        The seat back is a good 12" off the tree so there is room to move
                        Super secure once set up

Sucker is heavy though. You will need help setting it up to the tree.
                        Last edited by Bazo; 07-30-2019, 04:11 PM.

Comment

My vote is for Big game 2 man ladder. I use the 15 foot model.

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                          X