• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blackbuck 17inch

Blackbuck I killed at Boone Ranch
    Attached Files

Nice job congrats.

Comment

Nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Well done!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

nice work!

Comment

sweet.....what broad head did you use? look at all the blood in first pic

Comment

Nice one! Story?

Comment

Swacker

Originally posted by CTCut View Post
              sweet.....what broad head did you use? look at all the blood in first pic
              100 grain Swacker, they leave one heck of a blood trails. They work awesome on hogs too!!

Comment

I would say it leaves a blood trail. Looks like it exploded

Comment

Looks great! Write up....

Comment

Originally posted by 308 Dave View Post
                    Nice one! Story?
                    I was at Boone ranch acually hunting for a muflon Ram to finish up my slam. A hunter had come back in from hunt the evening before and said he had seen a really nice blackbuck running some doe's, so I thought man if that guy comes buy me I am going to take a shot at him. Next morning about 8am had some doe's running around in flat in front and they only would come in at around 70 75 yards. At about 8:45am one looked back on top of hill to my left, I also looked back to see this blackbuck running back and fouth on hill side he new something was up but doe's would not leave the flat and go back up on hill. After about 10 mins of this he finally started comming to them, again they were about 75 yards away from me, so he was angling toward me and I keep ranging trees and brush as he was getting closer and he turned toward them and started down a trail going away from me. There was a bush at an opening at 55 yrds in front of me, that I would have to take my shot if I wanted a shot at him. I have a 50 yard pin on my sight, put 50 pin on top of back and let it rip,made the hit quatering away in back left flank . He ran about 75 yards away and top pic is how I found him. Thats my farthest shot with a bow, I was very excited and pleased with taking the blackbuck.

Comment

Sweet! I shoot the Swhacker 125's and love them. They're brutal. Nice Blackbuck

Comment

Congrats! awesome pics and write up as well!

So did you hit vitals?

Comment

Originally posted by bruiser10 View Post
                          Congrats! awesome pics and write up as well!

So did you hit vitals?
                          Oh yeah, the exit hole was big enough you could stick 4 fingers in it, and he lost half of his inside on the 75 yard run. I was surprised he ran that far. (SWACKERS)

Comment

wow! that would have been one cool video. And talk about a long shot!

Comment

Awesome buck congrats!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X