D'Hanis??????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

D'Hanis??????

Anyone got any recent reports of rut activity and/or deer movement in the D'Hanis area? We are headed that way for a week of hunting starting friday. Weather's not looking the best except for saturday, and we will be there for the full moon Guess that means we will have to do some mid'day hunting as well.

Let me know if anyone's got any info. thanks,

I hunt just south of Hondo and it was in full swing over this past weekend.

Comment

We're in full rut just down the road in Utopia. This weekend should be a good one to be in the stand.

Comment

This makes me rut

Comment

Was there last weekend and the movement is still slow. Finally starting to hit the feeders, and an 8 point that was shot sure was smelly but not chasin does yet. We are about 9 miles North on 1796.

Comment

Was there recently and the bucks are on does, but not all does are ready.

Comment

Saw many fights and bucks chasing does last weekend, but the hot weather will slow that down.

Comment

Rut was going a few weeks ago--
                Ankle-deep was giving a positive on the Deer finally hitting the feeders !!
                The acorn crop has been so strong and drawn out that the feeders were un-touched !
                Going back this weekend for another hunt.
                We are just North of D'hanis.
                My son and I got these bucks about 3 weeks ago- Rut was their downfall !
                LP
                Click image for larger version

Name:	040.JPG
Views:	3
Size:	78.2 KB
ID:	23965709

Comment

Working...
                X