Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My Africa Experience - 10 days, 12 animals, Countless New Friends, Memories for Life

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you, I enjoyed that, congrats on a great safari.

Comment

Phenominal thread!
      thank you for sharing your experience with us.

Comment

Man, I REALLY want to go to Africa now. That was awesome!

Comment

That was truly EPIC Michael! You certainly have a way with words and every post was genius. I know I'd be honored to share a campfire with you anytime, if only to listen to the story again. You definitely have not only stoked, but poured gasoline on the fire that I have to visit and hunt in Africa.

Congratulations again on the hunt of a lifetime and a big THANK YOU for taking the time and putting in some serious effort and energy to share it with all of us, it was AWESOME.

Comment

Well done Michael. Finally got that Kudu! Excellent recap bud! I'm ready to go huntin'!

Comment

Two big thumbs up brother! It's official, you are the man!

Comment

Thanks for taking the time to post/share your hunt.
                Truly amazing and blessed hunt.

Comment

I really enjoyed reading about your adventure, congrats on all the animals you harvested. I can't wait to see the video!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

dude... you have got to post a close up of that baboon skull.....looks freaky

Comment

Incredible write up! Thanks again for taking the time to take us along, congrats!

Comment

man, i really enjoyed following along ever night, thanks again for sharing all this, and congrats on all of your great trophies!

Comment

And it sadly comes to an end! That was a great recap of a great hunting trip. Congrats again.

Bisch

Comment

Very awesome. Great looking kudu. Time for a new aviator.

Comment

Man, you just made me open an Africa Savings Account! Thank you! I know you spent a lot of time writing this thread, but could you possibly post a final post with each pic of your trophies? It would be neat to see them all, one right after another!

Comment

That was awesome Michael! I might as well never share another story after that because it will be dismal at best in comparison tothis thread. Thanks for taking us along. I felt like I was looking right over your shoulder the whole time.

Comment

Working...
                                X