Ram hunts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ram hunts

Hey Guys I have been reading all the posts on this site for a while but just joined on. I am headed for the wildlife ranch for a ram hunt at the end of may. Has anyone hunted here and was it worth it. I have killed 2 before so I know it is what you make of it but just dont want to shake the feed bucket if you know what I mean.

GiG EM AGGIES

Well I have no personal expereince with the place but I know the ranch has been discussed before on TBH and it has not gotten very good reviews. From the sounds of it you should harvest something but it may not be that sporting.

Comment

Hey guys headed out friday for our ram hunt, Has anyone hunted at the wildlife ranch is it that bad. If you have are the 300 dollar rams pretty decent?

Comment

I heard its what you make of it.But good luck and have fun. Keep us posted.

Comment

I have been there once. There are some nice $300. rams there they are in a seperate pasture and it is a wide open pasture. All hunts are safari style. The $180.00 rams are in a much different pasture withdifferent terrain and is more fun to stalk after you spot one you want to shoot out of the truck.

Comment

Working...
          X