Fort Hood

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BirdRanger View Post
    Hey all, sorry to hear about your stuff. I got my voc rehab approved so I am going to get smart lol. Hopefully be back wensday for good. And maybe kill a pig or two.
    Well sounds like hood is getting worse, glad I don't hunt it any more, still got all my stuff. Can't wait to get back. Ed will have to get with ya and share some ideas. Going to Chase pigs this weekend but not on good if I get the honey doo list worked down.
    105 has always been a bad area for that 101 last year got a bunch of cameras stolen so was 200 and 116 them **** people need to stop that ****. They will get there's sooner or latter

Comment

Originally posted by BowTechGuardian View Post
      Good morning all.
      I know I am going to catch heat for this but this is IMHO. Part of the problem is that there are roads that allow people onto Fort Hood and those people can do anything in the ranges thay want to and leave post and no-one ever knows they were here. I believe those access points should be closed. I know some of us use these access points to come on post. But, by closing these roads, it might would stop some of the malicious activity. Some of the people coming on post and poaching, stealing & whatever else goes on is done by people that do not have id cards and are not associated with the gov at all. They see these access points as free range to thousands of acres to hunt and mischief and noone will ever know they were here. IMHO
      Lance the problem is when they do catch someone doing it. guess what 99% of the time it is a soldier and almost all of the time active duty. I agree with you if you are talking about the 50 areas from gatesville now that has always been nothing but poachers and the GW cant control that but the 105 and the 30's is active duty.

Comment

Originally posted by Walkin STX Hank View Post
        Lance the problem is when they do catch someone doing it. guess what 99% of the time it is a soldier and almost all of the time active duty. I agree with you if you are talking about the 50 areas from gatesville now that has always been nothing but poachers and the GW cant control that but the 105 and the 30's is active duty.
        Not true according to the GW. He said it is a fairly even mix.

Comment

Originally posted by hrdwrkncwby76 View Post
          Not true according to the GW. He said it is a fairly even mix.
          I say choot em all

Comment

Hi Hank, How are you doing ?

Comment

When you report stolen stuff and prove it was there with the stand registration from the SC you should be able to file a claim and receive compensation, it worked on fort riley, should work at hood. I agree with ya ed, muley part of HE job was securing the gates in the back 40 but they were REAL GWs not like hood.

Comment

Originally posted by Blue Eagle2 View Post
                Hi Hank, How are you doing ?
                Doing good Dave

Comment

Sorry that stuff was stolen Hardworkin, 105 is too close to the outer entrys. I would like to know what the specs are on the "file a claim and receive compensation" aspect is. And as far as the Hood game wardens are concerned, they may not be Texas Wardens, or Federal Wardens, but they are Ft. Hood wardens.

Comment

Razor look up the fort riley mwr. As for the warden, not impressed, sorry they actually have no jurisdiction that is why all suspensions go to the dco and senior military advisor.

Comment

sorry about your stuff brad. let me know if u need me to roll on somebody with you. haha

Comment

Just keeping the thread alive.

Just back from visiting the son-in-law in AL. He lied again. No pigs. Took a shipment of Lone Star with me, so spent some time cat fishing in his pond and having a brew or two. Caught a lot of fish, but no big challenge. He's got a 3 acre pond and keeps them fed. The challenge was finding time to drink beer between fish.

Comment

He just lied to get you up there so he could get some of that Lonestar Ed

Comment

Ed I would agree with brad and the lone star. Just pulled out the bow first time in a while think my peep us off cause at 20 I am 6 inches low. Not sure but going pig hunting soon so got to get it straight.

Comment

Got bow fine tuned and ready to go got some practice to be done.

Comment

Got bow fine tuned and ready to go got some practice to be done.
                                I haven't even had time to see my bow since season. It's time to get it back out again and fine tune it.

Comment

Working...
                                X