X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
    Jamie....where you been homie??

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    Hey buddy, been working a lot and a ton of stuff going on with the fam. All good things though so that's a plus.

I'm up $100, so I'm about to call it quits. Not much but still ok. I just lost $70 in like 5 mins but I was up that 70 so meh.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Me n wifey

Comment

Any table games?

Comment

This was my best win last year, but from Winstar last February. The second was from December.

Comment

Originally posted by Tejasbacon View Post
            Any table games?
            No not that ibhave seen. All just slots I believe.

Comment

Just won $100 so I'm up by $140. It's about time to go so I think I'll call it quits.

Comment

They don't have table games. And the slot machines are really just "bingo" machines because each machine isn't independent of one another. Each machine is in a "bank" of other machines, aka bingo. That's how they skirt the gaming laws of Texas, Indian reservation or not, you can't legally gamble in Texas unless it falls under lottery or bingo

Comment

Originally posted by texasdeerhunter View Post
                  They don't have table games. And the slot machines are really just "bingo" machines because each machine isn't independent of one another. Each machine is in a "bank" of other machines, aka bingo. That's how they skirt the gaming laws of Texas, Indian reservation or not, you can't legally gamble in Texas unless it falls under lottery or bingo
                  Exactly^. We just got home. So I walked in with $100 and walked out with $240. Wifey had $40 ( was being cheap playing 0.25 slots) and left with $90, so she was happy. We had a good time and got to get out for the night without the kiddos.

I'll prob go again when we can.

Comment

Glad yall had fun. Gotta check it out!

Comment

Working...
                    X