X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There went my diet!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by huntmaster View Post
      John, how's that goin? You gonna be a cop soon. Is there a Mesquite cop in that NTex Bowhunting group you have on your trailer?
      Billy - if you're referring to Bowhunting North America, yes.

Trailboss

Comment

This ones a keeper

Made one this weekend, it was gone before it reached room temp. Thanks TB.

Comment

Saw your recipe before I had registered here on tbh, so now that I am I can tell you how delicious (and fattening) this cheesecake is! Thanks for posting it.

Comment

Just pulled a batch out....added some peaches for "taste"...wife sampled it and said it was AWESOME..yet to try yet. Looks like a winner to me!

Comment

great kids and us love it

Comment

They are awesome. My father-in-law brought some over about 2 months ago, but they didn't last long.

Comment

Ole Trailboss is the posterboy for the cop class at the college now, just look at a Jack County paper and you'll see his picture.

oh yeah, my wife made one of these sopapilla cheesecakes and now I want one every week.

Comment

This stuff is awesome and super easy to make! YUMMM!

Comment

I've made it in a dutch oven, works really well. I've used either frozen peaches, blueberries or dewberries layered on the cream cheese and it tastes great, and cuts the richness of the cream cheese.
                      coals on top only?

how many?

thx

Comment

Kind of strange. I'm putting togehter a shift party and one of the Deputies said his wife would make this desert. Up to this point I hadn't heard of this dish, but now I can't wait to try it

Comment

It's in the oven!

By special request of the Alvin Soccer Team!
                          Ultramatic Feeders

We're paratroopers, Lieutenant. We're supposed to be surrounded......

/l _ ,[____],
                          l---- L-- -OlllllllO-
                          ()_)--()_)---o-)_)

Comment

Got my wife to make some and it's great stuff. It did not last long at my house

Comment

My wife makes that and it is absolutely great stuff.

Comment

I was actually about to post this recipe. Just had it for the first time over the holidays. Actually, Trailboss, the one I tried was made by one of my cousins who is the sister of the wife of one of the guys who was in your police academy. (Whew! Not sure if you can follow all that! ) Anway, I'm glad I did a search to make sure it hadn't already been posted. Now, I can only testify...

IT'S GOOD!

Comment

Working...
                                X