Weight loss competition for 2018?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Weight loss competition for 2018?

Anybody planning to start one of these for 2018?

Todd

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

If so, then I'm in. Just got diagnosed prediabetic and need to start busting my butt

Comment

Not sure I want to start one but I'll definitely join if you start it.

Comment

I’m in what are the rules and time frame?

Comment

I'll be in! I'm the fattest I've ever been. Need to drop about 25-30 lb.

Comment

I’d be interested in joining. Did it once before on here, we used a weight loss app that tracked progress. I can’t remember what it was called though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Looking to get in on this myself.

Comment

I'm all in for a weight gain competition. I'll leave you losers in the dust !

Comment

I'm in......need to lose 25....what are the the rules? I think a percentage of weight loss should be the standard rather than absolute weight.

Comment

I’m definitely in. Been saying it for months... have recently started working out and hitting the treadmill although not consistently.

I’d like to drop about 20 lbs and then gain some muscle.

Comment

When I ran this before, it was based on percentage lost and required a weekly weigh in with a picture. It was a long term completion going from January through June (6 months).

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by deerwatcher51 View Post
                        I'm in......need to lose 25....what are the the rules? I think a percentage of weight loss should be the standard rather than absolute weight.

Last time I participated on here, it was by percentage. I think it was $20/person, if you lost a certain percentage you automatically got some money back. The higher percentage losers got back more money.

Comment

Originally posted by Shoreman View Post
                          If so, then I'm in. Just got diagnosed prediabetic and need to start busting my butt
                          I go Wednesday morning for blood work. Doc was telling me the numbers were not right and I most likely was diabetic. She wanted to wait 3 months and then redo blood work.

I’m in one the competition. Need to loose about 75# according to the doc. Bumping 325 Now and know that I have a long road ahead of me.

Comment

I'm in. My fat *** is at 340 and I need to dump a few of those. Like to get to 250 by this time in 2018. I've been restricted on exercise for the past three years and the Dr. gave me the go-ahead to hit up some cardio and light weight lifting again. 90 pounds is the goal for 12 months...7.5 pounds per month or better. I can do this!

Comment

I’d be interested. Need to lose 25# myself.

Comment

Working...
                              X