• Show
Clear All

Praying

Comment

Prayers sent!!!

Comment

Prayer for comfort for the family.

Comment

This cancer is a terrible tool for Satan. He uses it not only to take so many lives, but to devastate lives of others who experience the loss of loved ones and friends who succumb to this deadly evil... There are not words of man that seem right for such a thing. But the promise of a Loving God through His Son Jesus Christ can eternally heal and defeat cancer. I implore all, know Christ Jesus and accept him as Lord of your life that you may receive His give of eternal life.

Lord I ask you to comfort the families affected by this terrible tragedy. I pray Lord the ones taken and the ones afflicted with this spawn of Satan know You that they may be healed whether here on earth or in Heaven. Give this family peace and Hope and make their grieving brief. Show them how to choose their own Joy in the appropriate time, in the Name of Jesus our Lord and Savior, Amen.

Comment

Sorry to hear that, my condolences to the family. Prayer sent

Comment

Prayers Up for Everyone

Comment

Prayer sent

Comment

Prayers up buddy..I am fighting this devil with everything I have and they are going to to take me screaming and kicking from this earth before I give into my cancer..Fight On

Comment

Originally posted by Eric Pence View Post
                    Prayers up buddy..I am fighting this devil with everything I have and they are going to to take me screaming and kicking from this earth before I give into my cancer..Fight On

Keep fighting brother my wife and I have you in our prayers. Lord I pray for my brother Eric, I pray that you lay your healing hands on him and remove his cancer from his body. In Jesus name I pray Amen

Comment

Prayers up for all

Comment

Prayers Up!

Comment

Prayers sent

Comment

Working...
                          X