Alex Bregman

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alex Bregman

His ability to stay composed and perform under pressure is out of this world. He has been incredibly clutch lately and is a major major player in the overall success to this team. GO STRO'S!!!

Lookin good lately.
    Dont forget to vote for him.

Comment

He is on fire. This team is so much fun to watch

Comment

7 extra base hits in 2 games is incredible.....Guy is as clutch as they come

Comment

Love Bregman. Hypothetically, if you can only keep one, Bregman or Correa? I’m leaning towards Bregman.

Comment

Yessir!!

Comment

Bregman is solid. Hoping he can follow Biggio and play his career out here in Houston.

Comment

Glad I traded for him in my fantasy league at the end of May. He's been awesome since then!

Comment

Bregman is as clutch as they come.

Comment

H tine hol it dine

Comment

Maybe having the best season of anyone on the team thus far. Still a long season ahead. He has also matured a lot since last season. Just think.... he was known for his skills at short stop. I have been surprised at how well he has done at third.

Geaux Tigahs!!!

Comment

all star voting still open

GEAUX

Comment

Originally posted by Tx.Fisher View Post
                          Love Bregman. Hypothetically, if you can only keep one, Bregman or Correa? I’m leaning towards Bregman.
                          I agree, I personally feel like Correa will leave given the chance. He has made comment's about money and he come's off sounding like "me, me, me". The thing that will help keep him here is the relationship he has with Altuve, Bregman and Springer. The way they mesh on the infield is awesome. As stated above, they are a really fun team to watch. Bringing excitement back to baseball.

Comment

If you haven’t, pay attention to how well he knows the zone. He’s going to earn that reputation and umpires will in turn squeeze opposing pitchers.

Comment

Alex

Originally posted by bowhunter_2 View Post
                              His ability to stay composed and perform under pressure is out of this world. He has been incredibly clutch lately and is a major major player in the overall success to this team. GO STRO'S!!!
                              I said he was my favorite player last year and stand by that. He is awesome!!!!!!! Glad he is doing well!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X