Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Knives of Alaska vs Silver Stag

Which one do you prefer to use? Thanks

I have never used Silver Stag mainly because I have no reason to get rid of my KOA knives. I love them.

Comment

Neither.

Comment

I love both of my KOA knives. Have heard good things about silver stag but to be honest I do not care for the handles on there knives

Comment

I have and use the KOA Muskrat. Its an awesome knife to skin and cape with

That along with my Havalon...nothing else is needed

Comment

Originally posted by Fordnandez View Post
            I have never used Silver Stag mainly because I have no reason to get rid of my KOA knives. I love them.
            Same. I have used KOA for the past 9 years. Still holds a great edge.

Comment

I had some Koa given to me and I was happy to read all the good reviews on here. I have always used my silver stag which I recently lost. But I really like the bigger handle and the extra weight when separating muscle groups from the animal. I usually quarter on the ground and I just miss the feel of the silver stag but until I can replace it I'll try out the koa

Comment

I have a nice collection of KOA, great knives that hold a edge well. I recently picked up their folding pocket knife, really like it and light in the pocket.

Comment

My dad loves the Silver Stag I gave him years ago. He and I both have cleaned many deer with it.

Comment

I bought a the KOA 3 knife set about 20 years ago. I'll never need or own another set of knives, they are just perfect..........pending loss or theft . I use the caper 99% of the time.

This is the set I have......they were a lot cheaper 20 years ago!

Comment

Koa

Comment

I had a decent collection of KOA , some one @ Deercamp stole all the KOA out of the knife bag
                        So they are good, the rest of my knives must have been junk

Comment

My silver stag was actually stolen out my back pack, they left my $100 cyclops scope light.

Comment

I love my KOA knives. I even have 2 of the Diamond Blade knives made by KOA.

Comment

I have a Damascus silver stag knife that I love. It takes some work to sharpen but takes a great edge and holds it well.

Comment

Working...
                              X