Seg C Hagerman Hunt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fireman21 View Post
    Just had 4 doe move through but no shot.

I had 4 does come by me 15 minutes ago. Are you in Big Mineral?

Comment

No harris

Comment

Guys yall aint hunting over feeders today. Cant be waiting for that perfect shot with deer and pigs moving around in a circle dodging feeder legs. If you see a pig its in range!! LOL Just messing with ya...sitting here at work NEEDING yall to kill something!! Too much "outa range" talk, adjust those stands and get to spilling blood!

Comment

Wakie wakie.... it's time boys!
          Hunting Videos & Flickr Pix

Comment

The lone survivor from the day is about to bite the dust.

Comment

Quick snack before prime time.

Comment

This weather sure isnt helping yall. Hot and windy here!

Comment

Ok awake and alert. Took about a 30 minute nap so I'm good to go. Now just need to have something legal to walk out so I can shoot.

Comment

Hope the big boys start showing themselves. Give us some pics/stories

Comment

Have no earthly idea how you guys can take naps out there...lol

I would be so wired and paranoid something huge would walk by as soon as I closed my eyes...

Good luck guys.

Comment

go time!

Comment

Had a doe come 60 yards from me and bed down, never came any closer.

Comment

Front here maybe they will move now?

Comment

good luck everyone, I always enjoyed following these live hunts.

Comment

Keep after 'em boys! Any minute could be "the minute" !

Sure wish I was out there w/ya'll (like I'm sposed to be) instead of lying here in this dat'blamed' hospital bed !!!

Living through you guys now. Waiting on every report.

Good luck gentlemen. Hope ya'll all kill Booners !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X