No announcement yet.

Shnf '18-19

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What do you guys make of this? I was under the impression that the APH wasn't needed till you actually had a gun on you. Tpwd said otherwise in this email I got.

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk

Comment

As long as you don’t have a weapon, you’re fine in the Sam. They’re talking about specific/special hunting lands with special regulations I’m sure.

Comment

Originally posted by BowOnly81 View Post
        As long as you don’t have a weapon, you’re fine in the Sam. They’re talking about specific/special hunting lands with special regulations I’m sure.
        Ah okay, cause yeah as far as I knew it wasn't needed in the Sam to just scout but this made me do a double take haha.

Comment

Hey lee. (Or blow only). Seeing how you are back in the hood. Are you hanging out at saddle river? Shooting with Toby.

Comment

Originally posted by dmack View Post
            Hey lee. (Or blow only). Seeing how you are back in the hood. Are you hanging out at saddle river? Shooting with Toby.
            Lmao blow only, [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] that's a goodun

Comment

I shot that 3D course once. I promise you will feel better when you walk to the back wall and see how many field tips are lodge into that wall. 2 are mine.
              Need to go soon to sight in a new, well sight.
              Last edited by Rickybobby8; 07-18-2018, 10:08 PM.

Comment

No. Heard they’re pretty expensive. I’m in ND anyway. Fly home tomorrow but been crazy busy with everything plus trying to get a pool built. I’ve got the whole first week of October off tho so I will be in the Sam! Don’t worry, I’ll make time for you soon.

Comment

Picked up my camera that was put out in May. It was still there, but didn't take a single picture. Guess it's time to put that one on the trash pile.

Comment

Originally posted by CEO View Post
                    Picked up my camera that was put out in May. It was still there, but didn't take a single picture. Guess it's time to put that one on the trash pile.
                    I'll take er off your hands, I can try rebuilding it.

Comment

You open to do some shooting tomorrow evening?

Comment

Originally posted by ChiefWhackABuck View Post
                        You open to do some shooting tomorrow evening?

I went to Austin tonight. Had a bad day at work so we are getting away. We will be back Sunday early morning. Then we will be shooting and working on stuff for the classic. Just send me a message.

Comment

I went to Austin tonight. Had a bad day at work so we are getting away. We will be back Sunday early morning. Then we will be shooting and working on stuff for the classic. Just send me a message.
                          10/4, will do. Best of luck unwinding and I will get ahold of you Sunday!

Comment

Work life sucks give no time for scouting for me, looks like this year Imma have to hit over run old spots and call it a season one bow season is over

Comment

Why the bad day at work?

Comment

Originally posted by BowOnly81 View Post
                                Why the bad day at work?

Lol. That’s just one issue. I get that kind of stuff all the time. Water on a ducks back. It’s employees that think they can do what they want. Scratching wheels. Breaking wheel sensors. It all come out of my check. And it does not effect them. I stay under an extreme amount of stress at work. Had a guy just a couple of weeks ago drive through a wall. You have no idea.

Comment

Working...
                                X