No announcement yet.

2018 British Open - Carnoustie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Have your changes made by Midnight. I just noticed I need to make at least one.

Tee times start at 00:35. Weather looks good, or bad depending on what you’ve been hoping for. Looks bad to me. 60 and sunny.. horrible
    Last edited by 18ncs; 07-18-2018, 02:26 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
      Me too. Then I'll know for sure what 6 guys not to pick!
      Originally posted by Rack Ranch View Post
      I've about got my list together, someone posted my exact team, so...

Couple of funny guys aren’t they ABCDJ?

Where is RDM?

Comment

Originally posted by 17ncs View Post
        Have your changes made by Midnight. I just noticed I need to make at least one.

Tee times start at 00:35. Weather looks good, or bad depending on what you’ve been hoping for. Looks bad to me. 60 and sunny.. horrible
        What change are you needing to make? Made me start to question all of my picks while looking for injuries and someone to have withdrawn. I know Stenson had to WD last week from the Scottish Open but he looks like he is good to go for the week.

Comment

Shows to come on tonight at 12:30 on the golf channel. Hit record............

Comment

Be sure to watch the Jean Van de Velde documentary that Golf Channel ran on Monday. Certainly the most humble loser in the history of sport.

The commercial he shot the following year for Cleveland/Never Compromise where he plays 18 at Carnoustie with a putter is great. Ends up making 6/double with just a putter from tee to green.

Comment

Originally posted by Kmart49 View Post
              What change are you needing to make? Made me start to question all of my picks while looking for injuries and someone to have withdrawn. I know Stenson had to WD last week from the Scottish Open but he looks like he is good to go for the week.

You’re the one with all the inside connections

Did deChambeau make it to the tourney?

The official web site of the PGA TOUR. Providing the only Real-Time Live Scoring for the PGA TOUR, Champions Tour and Korn Ferry Tour. Home of official PGA TOUR

Comment

Originally posted by Kmart49 View Post
                Be sure to watch the Jean Van de Velde documentary that Golf Channel ran on Monday. Certainly the most humble loser in the history of sport.

The commercial he shot the following year for Cleveland/Never Compromise where he plays 18 at Carnoustie with a putter is great. Ends up making 6/double with just a putter from tee to green.
                I have tried before but...

If I recall correctly that week was just a walk in the park until the 72nd.

Comment

Couple of funny guys aren’t they ABCDJ?

Where is RDM?
                  I was testing you three guys with my picks. None of yall caught that the The Beef whom I picked is not in the field Yall are slacking !

Im going with the Winning team below:

OUT: The Beef..... In: Ian Poulter
                  T. Hatten
                  D. Willett
                  Lee Westwood
                  Rosie
                  T. Fleetwood

Long live the Queen !

Comment

RDM will dive in late late late with a quality squad! Unless he is on vaca with the family.

Comment

Originally posted by Abcdj View Post
                      I was testing you three guys with my picks. None of yall caught that the The Beef whom I picked is not in the field Yall are slacking !

Im going with the Winning team below:

OUT: The Beef..... In: Ian Poulter
                      T. Hatten
                      D. Willett
                      Lee Westwood
                      Rosie
                      T. Fleetwood

Long live the Queen !

I did, but was letting it go because you still need a couple of non-playing picks to round out a full team. The first thing I did when I saw your Westwood pick was check the Players’ List

You just picked one of my swaps.

Comment

Weather staying in the same pattern for Day 1. However, rain is now being shown as possible for Sunday!
                        I wonder what that means for Friday or maybe even the late afternoon starts today?

Comment

Snappertapper and RTP?

The Open Championship's latest news, including video highlights, player features and the most up-to-date ticket and hospitality information

Comment

Fowler
                            Rose
                            Fleetwood
                            Hatton
                            Stenson
                            Schaufelle

Comment

I did, but was letting it go because you still need a couple of non-playing picks to round out a full team. The first thing I did when I saw your Westwood pick was check the Players’ List

You just picked one of my swaps.
                              I almost went with Lyle and Lowry for the over fidy crowd.

Comment

Koepka
                                Kuchar
                                DJ
                                Rose
                                Garcia
                                Fowler
                                Last edited by rtp; 07-18-2018, 07:28 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X