No announcement yet.

So this is it..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Curious if you picked up the trash or left it?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Adam G. View Post
      Curious if you picked up the trash or left it?

LOL.. Just curious, what would you have done?

Comment

A reflection of the direction of America. Unless people start making the necessary changes...

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
          LOL.. Just curious, what would you have done?
          Cleaned up that little area. Done it before. Takes 10 to 15 mins of your time. You live their so I would have thought you would have had at least cleaned up where you live. Actually I was at padre island last weekend and I'm from S.A. and cleaned up a mess. Not as big as that mess but close. But that's me. Just funny to see people complain and do nothing. Have a good day sir.

Comment

Originally posted by Adam G. View Post
            Cleaned up that little area. Done it before. Takes 10 to 15 mins of your time. You live their so I would have thought you would have had at least cleaned up where you live. Actually I was at padre island last weekend and I'm from S.A. and cleaned up a mess. Not as big as that mess but close. But that's me. Just funny to see people complain and do nothing. Have a good day sir.

Well good for you and I never asked for your approval about my complaining... If you feel obligated to clean up someone else's garbage then I'm sure it's even worse now.. Come get you some.. My point is that it should never happen.
            Im not in the business of cleaning up other people's messes especially when the mess includes used condoms, syringes and dirty diapers.
            That was just 2 snapshots of a much larger area that looks like that ALL OF THE TIME.. It would take a clean CREW all day, to clean that crap up and has.. This is the norm down here.. Clean it up and a week later it looks exactly the same..

Comment

s**k

Comment

Shoot, let’s do something about it. I would bet there’s enough of us on TBH who care, we could get together and run down there and clean it up. I’m up for it.

Comment

And they drink Corona too. Hell that should be a crime in itself. SMDH

Comment

Anything free these days ends up in that condition. Sad

Comment

Working...
                    X