No announcement yet.

HS Baseball Playoffs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bridge City beat HJ 3-2 & 5-0 to advance to the next round against the winner of Jasper vs. Tarkington.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
      Lol. That was a great game. We’ve got 3 sophomores that can bring it and 2 seniors have good command. Early in the season our guys only go 1-2 innings and they just rotate through. They’re going complete games since midway through district and it’s working well.

Good luck to your son & teamates. Everyone is expecting them to win it all this year.
      My cousin plays short for BC. Been to all the games that I could and can tell Peyton and Hamm have very good talent.

Comment

Originally posted by MenardCountyBow View Post
        I listened to it on the Georgetown broadcast. He did great!
        Is Kade okay? We aren't there...

Comment

Originally posted by nursejenn View Post
          Is Kade okay? We aren't there...
          Not sure. His arm is iced up right now

Comment

Don't count your chickens just yet Ennis fans. 10 to 2 top of the 7th!! Go Georgetown!

Comment

Last night Gtown gave game away- too many free bases. Neither team hit well. Still great game

Comment

Originally posted by glen View Post
                Last night Gtown gave game away- too many free bases. Neither team hit well. Still great game
                Yes sir. All honesty this series should’ve been over with after the 2nd game

Comment

Originally posted by Lee230 View Post
                  Don't count your chickens just yet Ennis fans. 10 to 2 top of the 7th!! Go Georgetown!
                  Lol never counted anything...
                  I was quite surprised last night as well. Broke up that win streak though [emoji16]

Comment

Lol never counted anything...I was quite surprised last night as well. Broke up that win streak though [emoji16]
                    Surprised is an understatement. Your son has been what has kept them in the series so big props to him

Comment

Surprised is an understatement. Your son has been what has kept them in the series so big props to him
                      I don't know if I'd go that far...

Comment

Jenn. The last out last night K was against a very good highly recruited hitter. Kid in front of him that lined to 2nd is also same if not better caliber hitter. Both playing after HS is good programs.

Comment

Jenn. The last out last night K was against a very good highly recruited hitter. Kid in front of him that lined to 2nd is also same if not better caliber hitter. Both playing after HS is good programs.
                          Thanks for that. I'll make sure Andrew hears that. I know they're great hitters. I almost died last night.

But that inning doesn't matter without runs which is KILLING us today...

Wish we could have seen our ace face that line up...
                          Last edited by nursejenn; 05-12-2018, 04:56 PM.

Comment

OMG... well this sucks.

Comment

Alright I digress... he should be pretty proud of even today's outing...

Comment

Alright I digress... he should be pretty proud of even today's outing...
                                Absolutely! He is a Jr correct? Should be helpful for next year too

Comment

Working...
                                X