No announcement yet.

Avatar Pic? Is this you...meaning??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Praying for his safe and speedy return. Many thanks for his service.

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

My pic is a statue made of steel donated to the Sam Houston National Forest, which is my passion. it represents the past and the present showing a caddo Indian warrior mixed with a modern day firefighter. It weighs over 2,000 pounds, it is all welded and every feather on the eagle is a unique piece of steel.

Comment

Originally posted by HoustonHunter94 View Post
        Mine is a buck I killed in NW OK in 2013 I think. Rifle kill but the only good picture I had at the time. SnakeLover had made a profile pic of my biggest bow buck back a long time ago but I changed it. Don’t know how to get it back. Cool thing was it was about 70 degrees and wind was blowing probably 40mph and I didn’t want to go hunting but the ol “can’t kill one on the couch” clicked in so I went out and he walked within 30yds of my rifle stand at 2pm in the afternoon. I used my newly purchased especially for long shots .257 Weatherby Mag to take him down at 30yds. [emoji846]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        This one?

Click image for larger version

Name:	HoustonHunter94_001.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	17.1 KB
ID:	24535176

Comment

That's me over 60 years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by sierracharlie338 View Post
            Praying for his safe and speedy return. Many thanks for his service.

Sierracharlie out…
            Thank you Brother!!

Comment

Mine is on the back of my NewWater Stilt Technical Poling Skiff on Baffin going after trout and reds...

Comment

My best buck to date. My first buck on my property.

Comment

My daughter catching a nice Stripe on a top water lure!

Comment

Mine is a snapshot from a video I shot several years ago.
                    Texas hog with reverse angle footage (Full Version). Just doing my part.

Comment

My first gobbler with a bow

Comment

Changed mine this week...again but it's not me, my son. Coming home hopefully first week of June from the land of sand.

Comment

Last bow kill, But first one in 9 years. Dec 2017. I had forgotten how much fun this is.
                          Looking forward to the coming season.

Thank your son for his service & Prayers for a safe return.

Comment

Mine is a 33" Aoudad I shot at my place.

Comment

41” bull red CPR. Just reminds me of a great day of fishing with my bride.

Comment

Originally posted by BiggsWife View Post
                                Black bear I took in Saskatchewan with my Mathews. I was especially proud because a certain hunting show was there filming with us, and the host of the show literally told me that I would never kill anything with the equipment I was using. Shot him at about 12 yards, complete pass through heart shot, and he only ran about 20 yards before he fell over and moaned.
                                That was a fun trip, and a giant bear you killed!

Comment

Working...
                                X