Piloncillo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Piloncillo

Looking for more info on an opportunity. If you are familiar with the Piloncillo please PM me. I read the post from 2012 but with 106K acres I'm sure there's a lot of variation on deer pedigree. Thank you.

Tagged. Hunt close to there and always wondered whether they lease out any pastures.

Comment

If you get any info, please let me know. Lol

Comment

Personally haven't seen much hunting activity in there. Been on the ranch many times for work. seen some dang good deer in there too

Comment

One of the best under the radar ranches in the golden triangle. It’s obvious they don’t want to promote what kind of deer get killed every year but as most people know, it is some of the best dirt in STX.

Comment

Saw that it was still listed for sale in 2014. Originally put on market in 2013. Did it ever sell?

Comment

This article is from 2014 but has some good info on it. No idea if it sold.

Comment

Was a fantastic ranch back when Zaiglin managed it (all low fence, no protein, no corn). Was a really good example of what could be accomplished with natural management. But haven't kept up with it since he left. West side wasn't quite as good (probably mainly due to the management, or lack thereof, on the old Galvan. Red sand=best habitat=big deer.

Comment

ttt. I actually have an opportunity to lease 1-2 pastures for next season and looking for more info on the pasture pedigree and recent history. Thanks

Comment

I have seen some of the biggest bucks on that ranch, mainly on the west side of Hwy 83.

Comment

Working...
                    X