No announcement yet.

Christmas meals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Homemade pasole, red and green enchiladas with green Chile potatoes. Homemade cinnamon rolls and kolaches for breakfast.

Comment

Homemade chicken and dumplings Christmas Eve. Next morning cinnamon rolls, presents and the kids go to mom's house after. I'm headed to the ranch that afternoon. Eating leftovers and sandwiches Christmas day.

Comment

Bone in Prime smoked rare.

Comment

Steaks,shrimp, baked potatoe and salad Xmas !

Comment

Originally posted by Brazman View Post
            Gumbo tomorrow night w/ my family. Xmas AM egg casserole and gingerbread and egg nog. Trad turkey/ham/dressing Xmas day with my mom’s side of the extended family.
            We always mix it up on Christmas, and did gumbo, cajun shrimp, and etouffe last year. I wanted to do it again, but this year, we're doing Mexican.

Comment

I'm going to eat 3 trays of cookies for Lunch, and probably another 2 trays for Dinner. All other foods will be irrelevant for the day.

Comment

Beer and deviled eggs

Comment

Whatever everyone else is cooking. I do the Thanksgiving cooking.
                  ...so Christmas I'm chilling!

Comment

Making Dutch oven chicken and dumplings tomorrow, boudin, and fried alligator!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Comment

Started my first part of cooking for tomorrow. Getting the borracho beans out of the way today. They always taste better after sitting for a day to me anyways.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Today is finger foods, chips, dips, cheeses and crackers and cured meats. I figure you eat ribs with your fingers so I’m throwing a couple racks on the stick burner around noon. Tomorrow the in laws are doing prime rib.

Comment

Fried fish and shrimp for our family. It is a tradition for our family.

Comment

We're doing Mexican food tonight and Christmas day I'm smoking a turkey and a couple chickens.

Comment

Finger foods at the in-laws tonight.... Prime Waygu Steaks and twice baked taters tomorrow with my herd....

Comment

Tonight we'll be at my sisters house, Italian sausage and finger foods. Tomorrow morning at my in laws we'll be at my in laws and we'll have a breakfast casserole. Christmas Day it'll be just me and my two boys, I'm doing a prime rib and lobster on the egg.

Originally posted by MySRT8U View Post

Cooking them on my early Christmas gift from my wonderful girlfriend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                                Nice early gift but I would recommend using it outside!

Comment

Working...
                                X