• Show
Clear All

Sss?

Comment

Originally posted by strummer View Post
      sss takes care of my problems
      sss?

Comment

I love dogs, but if they are destroying my property they have got to go.
        see post #29

Comment

Originally posted by kruppa24 View Post
          sss?
          shoot, shovel, silence.
          in other words kill them bury them and don't tell ANYONE.

Comment

The little town I live in made National News for this. Neighbors dog kept killing his chickens and the guy shot the dog. The owner of the dog through a fit but sheriff said it was the chicken owners right to protect his property aka chickens. Nothing ever happened to the guy who shot the dog

Comment

how many hens. Go over and charge them replacement fee for a laying gen in their prime. It's about $25 each give or take based on location. I had a dog once that liked to chase neighbors calves. 22-250 made him stop. If your neighbors are paying $$$ maybe they will stop it-

Comment

Originally posted by Still Hunter View Post
                You tie a dead chicken around the dogs neck. After about 5 days of a dead chicken around their neck they will never go back after a chicken again. That's what my uncle use to do.
                My uncle did that, after he beat the hell out of the dog with said dead chicken. It worked !

Comment

Had a guy that would not keep his dog penned. ( He was chasing my ducks ) I confronted him, he said if you don't like it shoot the SOB. So I called the sheriff, Sheriff said I have the right to protect my ducks on my property. One 22 shot later, no more problems. I have also shot 3 killing my chickens ( no warning to anyone ) I came home and caught them in the act. Buzzards got to eat, same as the worms.

Comment

Paint ball Gun- Self Explanatory!!!

Comment

no body no crime !!!!!!!

Comment

Ask them to tie a long leash if they don’t fence them OR I live in the country too and our neighbor’s dogs killed 2 of our hens. We called animal control and haven’t seen the dogs since. Hopefully they didn’t get the magic juice because the worthless owner didn’t decide to go get them and bring them home and fix the issue

Comment

Originally posted by slicktricker View Post
                          Got to protect what's yours. I'd let them know they're on notice that their dogs might not be coming back home in the near future. Good luck.
                          Originally posted by Chad74 View Post
                          I'd give your neighbor a warning and then shoot them the next time.
                          No, don't ever tell someone you're going to kill their dog. Do what you need to and leave it at that.

Comment

Originally posted by slicktricker View Post
                            I'd call your local law enforcement to get the straight answer.
                            Yes, run straight to the government and ask permission to take care of your own!

Comment

Originally posted by Still Hunter View Post
                              You tie a dead chicken around the dogs neck. After about 5 days of a dead chicken around their neck they will never go back after a chicken again. That's what my uncle use to do.

And that WILL work. I've done it. But that was MY dog. In this case, you can't do that. Plus, the owner would just take it off.
                              OP has been told what he can do. He has talked to the owners. He has lost livestock, and he is within his rights to shoot those dogs.

Comment

Originally posted by stickerpatch59 View Post
                                shoot, shovel, silence.
                                in other words kill them bury them and don't tell ANYONE.
                                Shoot, shovel, shut-up.

Comment

Working...
                                X