COC. "The real TBH"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by udrandman View Post
    I suppose being your brother could be another strike against me.
    That would be strike 3, muchacho!

Comment

That is 100percent true.

Comment

As soon as coc comes back online I will open it up for you.

Comment

It says 15 minutes maintenance break

Comment

SB, are the other two clans full?

Comment

COC. "The real TBH"

I couldn't tell you on that woody.

Comment

I would be all for a clan make over. Group up the more active people out of the 3 clans into one. We have a bunch of folks that aren't very active for whatever reason.

Comment

The opt out for war has helped a ton with that but still

Comment

Originally posted by woody wood View Post
                    I would be all for a clan make over. Group up the more active people out of the 3 clans into one. We have a bunch of folks that aren't very active for whatever reason.

I would agree with you there.

Comment

Originally posted by woody wood View Post
                      I can see your reasoning for that, but I disagree. Just because someone is not as active as they used to be doesn't mean that they should be made to move.

Now, if someone wants to move to a different clan they can and they will be welcomed in the other clans. But in all reality each TBH clan has created its one persona and the clan members like the clan they are in (for the most part).

If someone is wanting a more active clan, then I would advise them to reach out to the other 2 and see about moving themselves to the more active clan.

Just my .02

Comment

Okay clan is open for you to join. Just remember, 2 strikes already! I kid, I kid. Remember to put that you're from TBH in your request.

Comment

It was down for this awesome new up date that the just did. Haha. Tiebreaker in war is actually pretty legit though.

Comment

Originally posted by Juscva View Post
                            It was down for this awesome new up date that the just did. Haha. Tiebreaker in war is actually pretty legit though.
                            I do like that aspect. I hate a draw as much as a loss! How ya been Juice?

Comment

Originally posted by SB09 View Post
                              Okay clan is open for you to join. Just remember, 2 strikes already! I kid, I kid. Remember to put that you're from TBH in your request.

Thanks! Just requested to join

Comment

Originally posted by SB09 View Post
                                Can't be worse than chuy!
                                People's champ! 🏆

Comment

Working...
                                X