Lone Star Law TV show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lone Star Law TV show

My wife and I were down in Aransas Pass on Friday for a quick fishing trip. While unloading from our trip, I noticed a game warden in the parking lot surrounded by several guys with cameras filming. I knew the game warden and know that he has been on the show before.

We loaded the boat and then headed over to the fish cleaning station. In a few minutes, the game warden and crew headed over to us and we had a brief conversation on camera. I doubt it will make the final cut (there was no controversy), but I may be on the show. I had to sign a waiver etc.

Get your autographs now before the paparazzi take over.....
    Last edited by 220swift; 07-16-2018, 09:14 AM.

Nice! Was fishing on pelican island in galveston and was approached by Jennifer Provaznik (the attractive warden on the show). After finding I was all compliant she thanked me for my time to which I replied, "if all wardens looked like her I wouldn't mind being hassled" didn't make the show and she didn't seem amused.

Comment

Originally posted by LlanoHunter10 View Post
      Nice! Was fishing on pelican island in galveston and was approached by Jennifer Provaznik (the attractive warden on the show). After finding I was all compliant she thanked me for my time to which I replied, "if all wardens looked like her I wouldn't mind being hassled" didn't make the show and she didn't seem amused.

She's sparkly! I like her.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I have never seen a warden in Port A before and fish there often. Where were you located?

Comment

They have been to my deer camp filming twice now. Nothing illegal so it didn't make the show

Comment

Yall need to learn how to create some drama. You want to be famous or not? LOL Take off running when you see them. Act suspicious. I'm trying to watch some action.

Comment

Originally posted by Killer View Post
              I have never seen a warden in Port A before and fish there often. Where were you located?
              Conn Brown Harbor

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                She's sparkly! I like her.

She got the dolphin teeth.....

Comment

I have always wondered.... do they make you sign the waiver before they check to see if you are doing anything wrong? I mean who would get caught doing some of the stupid things people get caught doing and then signing a waiver ????

Comment

Originally posted by Anvilheadtexas View Post
                    I have always wondered.... do they make you sign the waiver before they check to see if you are doing anything wrong? I mean who would get caught doing some of the stupid things people get caught doing and then signing a waiver ????
                    I signed after being on camera, but I didn’t do anything wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Anvilheadtexas View Post

They do their jobs then ask you to sign a waiver. I had one of my hunters get held up for 30 minutes because he had dried up blood in the bed of his truck from a hog he killed the week before. The Warden kept saying he didn't believe his story, and continued to interrogate him over it. Finally the Warden realized he wasn't getting my hunter to change his story (the truth), and told him he was going to give my hunter a "pass" this time. After all that the Warden asked him to sign the waiver for their show. He told them to pound sand
                      He felt like the whole innocent was an overreaction because the cameras were there.

Comment

Originally posted by LlanoHunter10 View Post
                        Every time she is on there I tell my wife I'm going to run if I see her on the bay, because that's the only way I will ever get her to chase me. And every time I get the eye roll. She checked me and dad once on the TCD and had a very interesting way of measuring trout, if it was longer than her two hands end to end it was legal.

Comment

Originally posted by droebuck View Post
                          Every time she is on there I tell my wife I'm going to run if I see her on the bay, because that's the only way I will ever get her to chase me. And every time I get the eye roll. She checked me and dad once on the TCD and had a very interesting way of measuring trout, if it was longer than her two hands end to end it was legal.

You talking about this Warden?????

Comment

Originally posted by droebuck View Post
                            That’s odd. Is she writing citations based on that!?

Comment

Left eye dominant?

Comment

Working...
                              X