Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 17ncs View Post

Thanks for waking me up. I had forgotten we make all the rules

Looks like I need to crank up the new computer and start entering all the teams. It's going to be a good year.

I still like Fossil Creek as the course. As bad as the DOT delays can be, it is still only about a 650 mile drive for me. I am willing to give the staff at the golf shop a pass for wearing caps inside. Arnie would never allow that at one of his courses' but he would understand driving across the street to get a cocktail

Someone mentioned Champions Walk or Circle as an alternative last year. I did a little recon on the course last year and it looks acceptable. Add in the Speedway, Buccee's, all the boot discount stores and Mule Barn and it looks pretty good.

KMart49 also suggested a course maybe along I-20 but I forget the name.

Fossil Creek still has the facilities, cold beer on course, driving range for a possible fund raiser, hotels in the are, HH location and a awards presentation ceremony and is a great place to play if we can keep the frisbee throwers off the course...or out of their yards I don't know which

Get your entries posted.

When last I heard from the bosses last year, Fossil was still at the top of the list for this year. Last time I saw the FC manager (in the Flips parking lot) he said we were good to return...although we may have to come up with a fake ID for my padnah. We may consider a gofundme to pay for uber rides for all of my idiot friends.

Attendance is the key...the 1st time it dips its off to Houston or San Antone. I begged the powers that be for a shot in Cowtown and they've given us 3...can't complain either way. I'll gladly campaign again if fossil gets the nod, Mary knows where to find me. Ialready have her a Houston consultant in place if Houston gets the call.

All due respect to KMart, but I hate that course at the speedway...it lacks character imo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Oh, they know there are not any ties. Heckyl and Jeckyl were just having a little fun with me getting the deadline wrong. I have their names written on the corner of my blackboard that never gets erased. I'll remember them for a long time
      No need to write it down.....Im unforgettable.

Comment

Originally posted by Abcdj View Post
        I say the committee has a vote to place these 2 on the committee. They can be in charge of inquiries and complaints department.
        Goody, my specialty.

Comment

Did you notice how closed his pitching/chipping stance was on Sunday? If his imagination and short game are working the way they were in Austin...
          What's in the bag, Bubba Watson.

15 wraps of tape?!

https://sports.yahoo.com/clubs-bubba...214820102.html

Comment

Three more get in after the Match Play last week. If someone not currently qualified wins the Texas Open they punch their ticket to Augusta.

Bubba sounds like he is up for this year's Masters. I wonder what the stimpmeter is running over there. Has anyone heard?

Comment

IN
              Dustin Johnson
              Jordan Spieth
              Phil Mickelson
              Bubba Watson
              Jon Rahm
              Tommy Fleetwood

Comment

Pure Lefty, how are things going in the equipment bus? Drop a couple of BB's down the shaft of Kevin Na or Ian Poulter's clubs if the have any work done. What does everyone say is the hottest golf ball? Or shaft?
                Last edited by 18ncs; 03-27-2018, 09:44 AM.

Comment

For the Scotty Cameron/Tiger Woods fans out there.

[jwplayer yzHsr21m-9JtFt04J] During his recent comeback, the strongest part of Tiger Woods’ game has been his putting. He ranks fourth on Tour in one-putt percentage (45.06 percent), 13th in …

I have to admit he may be on my team.

Comment

Masters - 2018

Tiger
                    Dustin Johnson
                    Justin Rose
                    Phil Mickelson
                    Sergio Garcia
                    Rickie Fowler
                    Paul Casey

The Quarry is playing really nice right now, Brackenridge, Republic of Texas, if you don't mind spending some jack TPC San Antonio is always a great choice. The Falls outside Columbus is a hidden gem, and my favorite courses in San Antonio are Sonterra, canyon springs, and once the greens grow up The golf club of Texas on 90W

Last edited by jaker_cc; 03-27-2018, 04:18 PM.

Comment

Golf event at Bluejack raises money for Harvey relief prior to Houston Open.

The official web site of the PGA TOUR. Providing the only Real-Time Live Scoring for the PGA TOUR, Champions Tour and Korn Ferry Tour. Home of official PGA TOUR

Comment

Seeing as I can't count to 6 I'm going to edit my list

Remove Justin rose

And I'm going to edit one of my 6

Remove Paul Casey
                        Add Justin Thomas

Comment

Originally posted by jaker_cc View Post
                          Seeing as I can't count to 6 I'm going to edit my list

Remove Justin rose

And I'm going to edit one of my 6

Remove Paul Casey
                          Add Justin Thomas

Picking 7 guys we will correct. Picking only 5 there will be radio silence!

Come on! We need more teams.

It's early I know. But the sooner you post your team the more you will add and delete. It will test our scoring departments capabilities. Hehe!

Comment

Patty Reed
                            Jordan Spieth
                            Justin Thomas
                            Jason Day
                            Dustin Johnson
                            Phil

Comment

Originally posted by Abcdj View Post
                              Picking 7 guys we will correct. Picking only 5 there will be radio silence!

Come on! We need more teams.

It's early I know. But the sooner you post your team the more you will add and delete. It will test our scoring departments capabilities. Hehe!

The Committee is considering giving Jaker a special award for following directions.

Comment

The Committee is considering giving Jaker a special award for following directions.

Yeah that was pretty dang brutal. Don't know how I can't count to 6

Comment

Working...
                                X