X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

good luck bud

Comment

Originally posted by CastAndBlast View Post
      I see a lot of drinking, but not much killing!

Good luck!

My one week of vacation is turning in to a work week. I had to move livestock, put out feed and mineral, and check three waters. Just got back to the **** house, deer are moving, I’m not scent free and haven’t shot my bow today.

Looks like another botched hunt. Been home 4 days and been on two hunts.

Ranch work comes first...work before play...that’s what ranching teaches you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Jmh05 View Post
        My one week of vacation is turning in to a work week. I had to move livestock, put out feed and mineral, and check three waters. Just got back to the **** house, deer are moving, I’m not scent free and haven’t shot my bow today.

Looks like another botched hunt. Been home 4 days and been on two hunts.

Ranch work comes first...work before play...that’s what ranching teaches you.

Understand completely....BUT can you hurry with your work and get to killing please [emoji51]

Comment

If they weren’t my cows to mess with, they’d be waiting to eat until I got done hunting or even more likely, waiting on whoever’s they are!

Comment

Originally posted by Razrbk89 View Post
            If they weren’t my cows to mess with, they’d be waiting to eat until I got done hunting or even more likely, waiting on whoever’s they are!

Combo of mine and our family. Family sticks together. Mainly today was last minute huddle to move our first calf heifers into the calving pasture and cows back to a regular pasture. Needed to move some sheep around as well. When the game plan changes at 1400hrs not much you can do but what’s right for the animals and ranch.

Tomorrow it’s on though...finally...no more pasture rotation, no waters to chop ice out of, no extreme weather feeding.

The focus is on deer. Went to town tonight since I couldn’t hunt. Got a few more feeder batteries, 1/2 ton of corn and a few propane heater tanks for the Mr. Buddy.

Comment

Good luck!

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Good luck this morning.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Saw three really good bucks. Really about a year too young to kill. Once again the boys kept running out all of the does.

About 9am all was quiet, so I slipped out of the back of the blind. One of the 10pts was about 100yrds away and busted me. I hope I didn’t permanently educate him.

There were two 4pts laying down about 20yrds from the feeder. They just watched me walk off. Never even got up.

No ranch work today. Will head out here in another hour or two and hit the hand corn spots and will get in to the blind early today.

I’m feeling good about tonight.

Comment

Hunting the Suicide Stand. 20ft up in a Live oak. It’s a hand corn spot. Jumped two does on the way in. Hopefully I will be letting the air out of something!

Comment

Like the hand corn spot. Love me some live oaks to hunt from

Comment

Good luck!!

Comment

good luck bud

Comment

Originally posted by skipetex View Post
                            Like the hand corn spot. Love me some live oaks to hunt from

We put a feeder here and the deer activity went from good to poor. We reverted back to hand Corning only and removed the feeder and everything got back to normal.

Comment

Good luck!

Comment

First customer. Young 8pt. Good little rack.

Comment

Working...
                                X