No announcement yet.

Love my daughter but I might have to throttle her

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bless your heart!! There’s a reason I don’t have a daughter...

Comment

LOL thats not even a drop in the bucket. My daughter is 13 and that is dang near a daily occurrence.

Comment

Take her door off the hinges until she cleans it up. A tool I used for years to get chores done and school work taken care of. Also a GREAT attitude adjuster.

Comment

Originally posted by bowsticker View Post
          Finger nail polish remover will work also...You could also have her do it with Cotton Balls to teach her a lesson LOL
          Yep

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

Leave it until she starts to bring boys around. Tell them that is what happened to the last guy that disrespected her.

Hoggslayer

Comment

yea the picture is "AFTER" finger nail polish remover, DOH!

Comment

Originally posted by Hoggslayer View Post
                Leave it until she starts to bring boys around. Tell them that is what happened to the last guy that disrespected her.

Hoggslayer

Comment

Finger nail polish remover will work also...You could also have her do it with Cotton Balls to teach her a lesson LOL

My parenting philosophy is "your mess, your cleanup" but with adult supervision to insure she doesn't make it worse.

Comment

Your lucky. Mine dumped a bottle of fingernail polish remover on a $2300 dining room table.

Comment

I feel your pain. My 4 year old decided it would be fun to take a sharpie and trace her hands on the fire place hearth in November. We just moved into this house last May. So now we get to completely demo and rebuild the hearth.

Comment

Originally posted by Bowhica View Post
                        Take her door off the hinges until she cleans it up. A tool I used for years to get chores done and school work taken care of. Also a GREAT attitude adjuster.
                        This worked well for my daughter too.

Comment

My parenting philosophy is "your mess, your cleanup" but with adult supervision to insure she doesn't make it worse.

Might want to try the fingernail polish remover again---put a pad of paper towels on top of it and soak it--let sit, and re-soak as the remover evaporates quickly. Also, get your shop vac and pour on the remover on the polish and suck it up as it softens the polish so it doesn't just spread around.

Comment

If she got that much on the porch....what did her toes look like? lol.

Comment

I feel for you. I raised 2 daughters. Its tough. Rewards now, 3 grandsons and 1 granddaughter. From 3 to 12 yrs old now. The oldest is a fishing maniac. All will be into hunting if my health holds out. Good luck, some of the most trying years are in front of you.

Comment

Originally posted by nursejenn View Post
                                Hahahaha! If you want to throttle her for that, just wait for the REAL teenage years to start!

Yeah I’ve got a 17yo kid sister that my wife and I took under our wing....

Sometimes i want to take her little wings and break them, take her keys away, make her wear Prairie dresses and lock her in her room until she’s 30. Then take all the money we’ve invested in her and use it to replace the lost sleep and hair that I’ve pulled out of my own head. Son...of...I want to cry. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X