Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are your opinions on Game Winner Snake Defender Boots?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What are your opinions on Game Winner Snake Defender Boots?

These are on sale at Acadamey.

Don't know about their boots but in my experience most things gw are throw away items

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

I have the zip up pair and like them. They've held up way better than the Rockies I had.

Comment

Game winner isn't bad. Better than any wildlife innovation products, but not as nice as the big names.

Comment

I don't personally have them but my 63 yr old neighbor has the lace up pair and he likes them. Says they are comfortable. But like most hunters his boots are untested and wants to keep it that way.

Comment

No knowledge of those but my game winner rubber boots lasted twice as long as my Rockies and got 10 times the use since I started using them at work

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Don't know about the boots. But everything I buy that is gw falls apart in about a day.

Comment

I had a pair and the soles fell off after about a year.

Comment

Originally posted by Texantax View Post
                  I had a pair and the soles fell off after about a year.
                  I had Rocky's the same thing happened to. And I was a couple miles from the truck in a NF . Think God for a roll of tape. It made walking out much easier.
                  Last edited by HotRod Hunter; 09-17-2016, 09:59 AM.

Comment

I have a pair of the lace up / zipper on side, going on their 5th season and holding up good. They are light and comfortable. Caution, these are not advertised as snake PROOF.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                    X