Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening.
Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Hillcountry Bowhunters 3D

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hillcountry Bowhunters 3D

Great shoot yesterday Aug 28, at Hillcountry Bowhunters in Liberty Hill, we had a good turn out from the trad guys, all you self bow and composite bow shooters should make it in Sept they set up a real fun course for this class, looking forward to Sept.

Yep! I had a fun time, and we had a great group of guys shooting both rounds!

Bisch

Comment

I've really got to make time to attend one of these soon. Just out of curiosity what is an "overdraw"?

(From the 3d shoot rules)
      B.
      Sights, Overdraws, Unusual Equipment, Etc.

Overdraws are permitted in all classes except Traditional Classes.

Comment

My wife and I have been trying to make one of these shoots for almost a year it seems like there is always something else going on when they come up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Junkers88 View Post
          I've really got to make time to attend one of these soon. Just out of curiosity what is an "overdraw"?

(From the 3d shoot rules)
          B.
          Sights, Overdraws, Unusual Equipment, Etc.

Overdraws are permitted in all classes except Traditional Classes.
          An overdraw is an add-on piece of equipment that moves the rest toward the back of, or behind the bow. It allows the use of a much shorter arrow. They were common on compounds back in the 80's, but not hardly used by anyone anymore. I have never seen one on a trad bow, but that does not mean that it has not been tried.

Bisch

Comment

Working...
          X