Going live, Burnet Co.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Going live, Burnet Co.

Up in the tree on this beautiful morning!
    52 degrees!

Good luck

Comment

Good luck out there, hope you see a biggun!

Comment

Following

Comment

Had some deer communicating and the yotes were talking till about 15min ago. Nothing spotted yet....

Comment

good luck

Comment

Good Luck. Saw lots of deer moving this Morning on the Oatmeal Loop while driving into the office.

Comment

Nice!
                My lease is hard hunting, I like the challenge!

Comment

Good Luck, anything???

Comment

Squirrels

Comment

Where do you hunt in Burnet county, if you dont mind me asking? My husband travels 963 all the time and sees deer every day and all day. He has already hit 4 this year in his little commuter car. Those things are everywhere.

Comment

Oatmeal off CR334.
                        I drive in from Marble Falls and don't see the deer that I used to off 281.
                        I had a bad hog problem till about 3 weeks ago. Repaired the fence holes and my deer traffic picked back up. Cedar brush is so thick that the deer stay tight in it. Hard hunting

Comment

Went and checked a area known for rubs and found 3 new ones!

Comment

Originally posted by Brhibler1 View Post
                            Oatmeal off CR334.
                            I drive in from Marble Falls and don't see the deer that I used to off 281.
                            I had a bad hog problem till about 3 weeks ago. Repaired the fence holes and my deer traffic picked back up. Cedar brush is so thick that the deer stay tight in it. Hard hunting
                            My parents live on 334. Where abouts are you at? I also have a cousin that lives on that road. My parents have very few deer on their little place and my cousin 5 miles away is covered up. Crazy but that's how it seems to be around there. Good luck!

Comment

I'm on 334, about 1 mile from the 336 T intersection. The ranch I'm on connects to Ramsey Clintons place.

Comment

Working...
                              X