Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

May GOD be with them also... (rahma's daughter included)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I cannot begin to imagine the pain your families are feeling,but your strength and faith is inspiring. Prayers to all for healing and comfort.

Comment

Continued prayers for your entire family, sir.

Comment

Just Horrible. Prayers for all involved.

Comment

My brother, as one of many parents on here who have children that have gone to be with our Father in heaven, my prayers are with you and your family for comfort and guidance. Should you need anything at all, or just want to talk to someone else that will listen, there are many of us here to do so. Your not far from me as far as I'm concerned.

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Grown View Post
            My brother, as one of many parents on here who have children that have gone to be with our Father in heaven, my prayers are with you and your family for comfort and guidance. Should you need anything at all, or just want to talk to someone else that will listen, there are many of us here to do so. Your not far from me as far as I'm concerned.
            Yessir, that is a club no parent wants to become member of no matter the "why or how", but I too belong to it. I'd be honored as well to "listen" or help in any way I can should you want to talk or walk with someone who's been in your shoes.

I continue to lift you and your family and the other girl's family up in prayer and the driver of the truck as well... That's another one that I cannot imagine what they must be going through now as well...

Comment

Originally posted by rahma View Post
              http://northplacechurch.com/allyslegacy/

For those who would like to see My Ally's Home Going Celebration. Please share this link to others so that more lives can be impacted.
              Brother, I just got a chance to watch the service. Thank you for sharing the link with us. Your Ally sounds like a beacon that shined so others could see! You did good! Continued prayers for your family and ALL touched by your child.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

I am very sorry for your loss.
                I will be praying for you.

Comment

I'm sorry I didn't see this earlier.

Many thoughts and prayers for you and your family, Rahma.
                  Hunting Videos & Flickr Pix

Comment

Working...
                  X