No announcement yet.

Another bikini show thread???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Her draw weight higher than 90% of the GS.

Comment

Originally posted by Mudslinger View Post
      These are not body building women, these are fitness competitors, BIG difference. Google Body Building women and you will see!

You, sir, are correct

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Ginja Ninja View Post

69# out of a RX4 to be exact.

Comment

Originally posted by DapperDan View Post
          Thanks. The feed back from the national show judges was how they all loved her suit. Their only advice was to grow her glutes more for National level competition

Well son let’s get to building those glutes! I got some hogs she could dead lift all the way to the bone pile.

I hope y’all smash nationals

Comment

Originally posted by Ginja Ninja View Post

Different topic, I can comfortably draw 80# seated but see no need. I shoot 67#

Comment

Originally posted by Mudslinger View Post
              These are not body building women, these are fitness competitors, BIG difference. Google Body Building women and you will see!
              I’d agreed with you 15-20 years ago. Not much of a difference anymore. They’ve gone way past the “fitness” level. These are absolutely bodybuilding women, not fitness. 20 years ago they were still extremely feminine and they didn’t try to get ripped but slim with muscle tone. Separation between every muscle group and muscle striation says bodybuilding, not fitness. These are petite bodybuilders.

Comment

Originally posted by LFD2037 View Post
                I’d agreed with you 15-20 years ago. Not much of a difference anymore. They’ve gone way past the “fitness” level. These are absolutely bodybuilding women, not fitness. 20 years ago they were still extremely feminine and they didn’t try to get ripped but slim with muscle tone. Separation between every muscle group and muscle striation says bodybuilding, not fitness. These are petite bodybuilders.
                Their upper bodies look like a dude.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post

So do some of their faces....

Comment

Originally posted by manwitaplan View Post
                    Well son let’s get to building those glutes! I got some hogs she could dead lift all the way to the bone pile.

I hope y’all smash nationals

That’s the goal for off season. She may decide to do another national show, or she may decide to have some little dappers running around the house. We won’t make that decision until January. But, she’s gonna train like an animal anyways. Her level of motivation after this atrocity of a show is through the roof. She just got off the stair master on her lunch break and will be in the gym tonight working....... legs and glutes!!!

Comment

Originally posted by bboswell View Post
                      Different topic, I can comfortably draw 80# seated but see no need. I shoot 67#

That’s only bc you are a smart archer!

Comment

I obviously don't know anything about bikini fitness because I would have voted for jazzy-fit. I may even join social media so I can follow her. :-)

Congrats to the wife for the hard work. As mentioned anytime there are judges you never know which way it will go. This is from MMA to synchronized swimming.

Comment

It’s not for everyone I suppose. Also, they don’t look like this year round. Hell, they don’t look like this for more than a few weeks. So I wanna ask if you or anyone else thinks this woman is attractive. (If you say no your man card is revoked and you must leave the GS [emoji23])

Comment

Guys are commenting on the pictures from the contest you posted. In those pictures they are not attractive to me.

Comment

Guys are commenting on the pictures from the contest you posted. In those pictures they are not attractive to me.

That’s fine. But don’t think they look like this year round. It’s not possible. That look is not sustainable. It’s fine if you don’t like the look. It’s not a real feminine look. I agree. And I fell in love with my wife when she looked nothing like she does today. She’s worked HARD to change her body composition to be where she is now. And when she isn’t stage lean and in off season, she looks just as amazing. But it’s not about attraction. It’s about physique. And they can’t judge muscle tone and size unless you get lean enough to see it. It’s just part of the process.

Oh, here is the same girl as I posted above. She is the Miss Olympia 2019.

Comment

Congrats!

But don't for a min misinterpret why you posted this on TBH lol.

Comment

Working...
                                X