Cull hunt @ Dare to Bowhunt South Africa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cull hunt @ Dare to Bowhunt South Africa

With the little one on the way in just a month, there is no way I could in good conscious go and leave the wife with our baby that soon, but the temptation of it is killing me (especially when the wife tells me to just go.....)!!!! Anyhow, my buddy and PH Lammie from Dare to Bowhunt picked up some new ground that is overloaded with critters and has a put a cull package together that is unbeatable. Preferred time for it would be latter part of summer, but he still has several dates open throughout the season.

Package is for 2 hunters, 6 nights stay and 5 days worth of hunting, and includes 15 impala rams, 2 warthogs, and 1 nyala bull for $2950....So basically, $1500 a person for the entire hunt!

I've hunted with Lammie 3 times in the last 2 years and can vouch for him and his operation. He is a die hard trad hunter that knows what it takes to be successful with archery gear, and especially trad gear. I've been wanting to go to this new place since he picked it up back in the fall and have been getting teased with trailcam pictures regularly. It's been basically been unhunted for many years and has never been bowhunted. I can promise you will not be disappointed one bit!
    Last edited by MedicineMan7; 03-16-2017, 12:50 PM.

Wow, didn't even know they had cull hunts in South Africa. Good luck with the stork delivery.

Comment

That's a great deal , I am already tied into Montana this September for round two.

Comment

When is it? Buff has me considering something I'd never considered before. Hunting Africa. Him and his dang stories and trophy room.

Comment

Originally posted by tradtiger View Post
          Wow, didn't even know they had cull hunts in South Africa. Good luck with the stork delivery.
          Yes sir, they have them! My last trip was a cull hunt because of the bad droughts they had been under for basically 2 years straight!

Thanks for the well wishes. We are excited for him to get here! We are hoping he comes when he's supposed to (April 22nd) so we can get some turkey hunting in before his arrival! (And that's mainly my wife's hopes!!)

Originally posted by R.Armendariz View Post
          That's a great deal , I am already tied into Montana this September for round two.
          I understand my friend. I hope the weather treats ya a little better this time around!

Originally posted by DRT View Post
          When is it? Buff has me considering something I'd never considered before. Hunting Africa. Him and his dang stories and trophy room.
          Basically from end part of April through mid September of this year.

And yes, I know what ya mean about Buff and the "push" he can give ya about Africa ....I'm still blaming him for making me jump in head first because of his trophy house, stories, and the basic allure Africa has always had on me. I promise ya, once its in your blood, you can't get it out!!

Comment

It would have to be later in the year for me. Time to get a passport and make enough money to afford it.

Comment

And she really doesn't need your help with getting him here. Now with what comes after, that will be when you need to be ready.

Comment

I never realistically considered Africa until I saw this post. Dang it Shiloh!!!!! I am a sucker for a bargain hunt. Didn't know such a thing existed in Africa.

Comment

I shouldn't have opened this

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

It would have to be later in the year for me. Time to get a passport and make enough money to afford it.
                    And she really doesn't need your help with getting him here. Now with what comes after, that will be when you need to be ready.
                    Definitely plenty of time for that!

LOL you are correct sir, but I'm pretty sure I'd never hunt again if I missed our first childs birth!! I think I could much much more easily go on this hunt then miss the birth!

Originally posted by SwampRabbit View Post
                    I never realistically considered Africa until I saw this post. Dang it Shiloh!!!!! I am a sucker for a bargain hunt. Didn't know such a thing existed in Africa.
                    Haha, yea if it comes to anything hunting related, but especially a cheap hunt, I'm a BIG sucker!
                    This is by far and above an unreal deal, but his normal hunts are much more affordable than most would consider. His starting package is $1990 for 6 days 7nights for an impala, blesbuck, and warthog.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparkles View Post

Me either

Comment

Great opportunity for someone. I really would like to have a nyala.

Comment

What kind of deposit is needed?

Comment

Originally posted by Sparkles View Post

Originally posted by SwampGhost View Post
                            Me either

That's what I think every time I wake up in the morning and I see text messages from Lammie because it's either trail cam pics, videos of animals, or pictures of something he just shot with his stickbow.... basically dangling a carrot out in front of me all the time.

Comment

What kind of deposit is needed?

50% to book dates

Comment

Working...
                              X