Kroger rant !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TCB View Post
    I counted 19 different leaks in the roof of my in South Denton one Saturday. I'm stuck shopping there or a WM Neighborhood store.

Teasley store? or 288?

Comment

I gave up on Kroger’s long time ago. It’s hard to beat HEB prices and quality on most everything. Even HEB house brands are usually great products.

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
        My issue is they make it far too easy for certain people to just walk out without paying for everything. And we all know who ends up paying for things stolen.

I swear it feels like they set it up just to let certain people take what they want. We need better laws and a lot more use of tasers.
        This is pretty true. I guess I was naive up until last week, or I really never thought about it that much. I picked up the sale ribeyes for $4.77/lb and vacuum packed them individually for the freezer/sous vide. As I tossed the foam flats, I noticed there was a security strip placed under the absorbent mat on each package. I guess they do all their higher end meat with those? I have never seen those tags in their briskets.

Comment

Kroger is going to die away just like Randalls has mostly. HEB is great, I personally don't know anyone that doesn't shop at HEB

Comment

HEB is definitely better, and my wife will only go there. As for me, I ain’t gonna pass up one grocery store just to get to another grocery store.

Comment

Originally posted by TxSpinner View Post
              If any of you are in the Dallas area, I highly recommend you try WinCo Foods. It reminds me of a mini HEB.

I like Winco too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Well just trot yourselves out here to podunkville and give our Lowes Supermarkets a try!

Comment

Originally posted by TXHUNT3R View Post
                  Kroger is going to die away just like Randalls has mostly. HEB is great, I personally don't know anyone that doesn't shop at HEB
                  I totally believe this. When I go to Sam's it works really good because everything is a barcode.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

i refuse to use the self checkout, a small walmart had only self checkout open on day, i told the manager that i wanted a cashier, he said they didnt have anyone, so i left a basket full of groceries and said by, those self checkout are only taking jobs away,

Comment

Snowflake Killa, I thought you lived in Sheperd. Shouldn't you be shopping at McClain's?

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                        Snowflake Killa, I thought you lived in Sheperd. Shouldn't you be shopping at McClain's?
                        That place is a crap hole. I go in there and lick the Bluebell.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

I'll pick a place that has self checkout any day. I have no formal training but I can scan and go with the best of them. I like HEB, they usually have so many lines open you don't have to wait. The local Randalls got to where they would have one lane open, no self checkout, and no 15 items of less. If you only needed a few things you had to wait behind four people with their weekly haul. HEB put them out of business pretty quick.

Comment

Grab some sacks and a scanner on your way in. Scan and bag your stuff as you get it a save having to double handle.

Super easy

Comment

We love the Kroger stores around DFW. We mostly go to the marketplace stores though.

They recently opened an H-E-B near us and it’s a good store but the prices are way higher that what we normally pay at Walmart. We normally use the Walmart grocery app and pick up groceries.

I do go to H-E-B for meat and produce. Those are things I’m willing to pay more for.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I only shop Kroger on Sunday afternoons. That's when the free cheese and wine tasting is.

Comment

Working...
                                X