Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If it becomes a habit that’s a problem

Comment

If 3 beers a piece is too much, then yes I drink too much.

Comment

I haven't had a sip in 15yrs. I've been told by family, beer is okay every day. Just not the whiskey

Comment

I would ask, 41chevi

Comment

Twist Off every now and then?

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
            Define “to much”..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m kinda in this croud.

Last edited by bobc; 05-03-2019, 08:29 PM.

Comment

Can't drink all day if you don't start in the morning

Comment

This reminds me of the time me and my 6 o-line buds walked into Risky’s bbq in Ft Worth bout 1999. The staff was all hyped up about 13 dudes in suits eating 25 beef ribs right before us. My crew ended up eating over 100 ribs. Minds blown.

I wonder if they still offer all you can eat beef ribs today.

Good luck.

Comment

Originally posted by Skinny View Post
                  This reminds me of the time me and my 6 o-line buds walked into Risky’s bbq in Ft Worth bout 1999. The staff was all hyped up about 13 dudes in suits eating 25 beef ribs right before us. My crew ended up eating over 100 ribs. Minds blown.

Good luck.

Off the topic, but in college in Huntsville, a dude got banned from Cece’s Pizza because of the amount he would put awy. Good stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by bobc View Post
                    Off the topic, but in college in Huntsville, a dude got banned from Cece’s Pizza because of the amount he would put awy. Good stuff.

Haha. I’m always a bit off topic. Especially after JD, wine, n coconut cake.

Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by Skinny View Post

Good luck.
                      Hahaha nice.
                      Reminds me of a time my great grandad took me and my cousins out to eat. We’d been helping put a new roof on his house and he said he would buy us an all you can eat buffet. Between me and my 2 cousins we ate about 15 chicken fried steaks. My papa felt so bad he begged them to charge him double because we ate so much. I guarantee the owner didn’t expect 3 skinny boys to do so much damage.

Comment

If you're not driving...........twist off all you can stand!

Comment

This can’t be serious.

Comment

Well we Jimmy and Chago only had one each. Then I stopped on the way home for another 12 pack. A few of my guys are coming over for some more beer. Love being able to take care of and have fun with my men!! They keep the family fed and roof over my head.

Comment

Who’s bringing the wine coolers?

Comment

Originally posted by bobc View Post

I know a couple of guys who were asked to leave a Chinese food buffet in College Station because they had ate too much.

Comment

Working...
                                X