Eagle lake

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Eagle lake

I’m taking my dad to my duck/goose lease this afternoon for a morning hunt tomorrow. He wants to get a room in eagle lake instead of driving an hour and a half in the morning. Anything good to eat down there and also anyone been seeing any birds since this cold weather? I don’t have anyone down there to give me a scouting report. My lease is closer to Garwood

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Call "Johnny's Sport Shop"
    Im sure they can give you an update...

Comment

Good food at Texas Seafood and Steakhouse.

Comment

not sure on places to stay, but this weekend for a few buddies was super slow compared to previous weeks

Comment

Johnny's Sportsman Lodge, Eagle Lake.

Comment

Even with the cold weather it was terribly slow on the prairie. Killed more pigs than geese if that makes you feel any better

Comment

This is off the op subject so I apologize. When I hunted Garwood as a teenager, there was a roost not far from us. Do any of you know where a roost is that I could take my son and grandson to just to see the amount of birds. I keep trying to explain to Tyler but words can't describe that experience

Comment

There is on off of 3013 right outside of Eagle Lake. Coming from Bellville go past the 4 way and take the first road to the left. Go down a little ways and it should be a good view

Comment

Last weekend was tough for us too. Didn't see a duck. I'm optimistic with this upcoming weekend.

I agree with asking at Johnny's too. Good source.

Columbus has a lot of places and food to offer without being too far away.

Comment

Originally posted by flyinstroke View Post
                    There is on off of 3013 right outside of Eagle Lake. Coming from Bellville go past the 4 way and take the first road to the left. Go down a little ways and it should be a good view

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Taco Tony's has the best Mexican food in town. Ask for Tony or Jesus. Don't tell them I sent you or they may charge you double!

Comment

BBQ?
                        Austins or Mikeskas still there?

Good luck on the hunt

BP

Comment

There are several hotels and restaurants in Sealy.

Comment

Do not stay in Eagle Lake. Drive to Columbus or Sealy to stay.

Comment

Working...
                            X