Same Buck?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Same Buck?

Here are 2 pics of a buck on a low fence property, the first was taken last year and the second picture was from this week. We arent sure if the 2 pics are of the same deer or not.

What does he score?
    Attached Files

yep, looks like it could be the same deer. He looks to be a canidate for a well placed arrow!! Good luck!!!!!

Comment

What a gorgeous buck. Looks like it could be the same buck, for sure.

How 'bout getting an arrow through him so we can see him with his tongue out?

Comment

It's either the same deer or his twin - I can't find any difference in the headgear.

Comment

This is actually off a buddy of mines camera on a place he hunts, last year he shot a 140 class buck and saw 2 bigger ones, including this one but with a broken tine. This feeder always has bucks at it, he doesnt see does very often which is odd because this area has a high population of does. He's really hoping to get this deer before the neighbors.

Comment

I need to see the nose. In the first picture it appears that he may be Rudolph.

It looks like the same deer to me.

Do you think he spooked from the flash in the first picture?

Comment

Looks like the same two, I think he is 140 class buck for sure! Nice Buck!

Comment

145-155

Comment

the G1 and G2's are spread more on the right side in the one picture?...maybe its a fignootin of my imagination but the rack looks a little different between the 2...either way, ..dern nice deer ....or 2.

Comment

Looks like the same buck to me.

Comment

Sure looks like it could be the same buck to me.

Comment

ok changed shorts now...yeah same buck....ohohohoh

Comment

i would say its the same deer. he will scare the crap outta 150".

Comment

from the latest pic, ow old do you think he is? looks young, or did i have too many watching the horns squeak past baylor.

Comment

5.5 yrs ???

he'll go 155 easy.

Comment

Working...
                              X