US Coast Guard Jumps on Semisubmersible Vessel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

US Coast Guard Jumps on Semisubmersible Vessel

The US Coast Guard released a video on Thursday that showed exactly how one might intercept a fast-moving narco-sub on the high seas -- netting more than 17,000 pounds of cocaine in the process.

“The US Coast Guard released a video on Thursday that showed exactly how one might intercept a fast-moving narco-sub on the high seas -- netting over 16,000 pounds of cocaine in the process.

The event, a video of which was released on July 11, took place on June 18 in the East Pacific Ocean. In the minute-long video, a member of the Coast Guard is heard yelling at a semi-submersible vessel tearing through the ocean -- a half underwater and half exposed vessel -- and demanding it stop.

Members of the guard then jump on the submarine-like boat, eventually forcing the top open to reveal the smugglers inside.“

Great Vid, Semper Paratus !

Comment

Nice. What I don't understand is why prosecute them. Just scuttle the boat and them with it.

Gary

Comment

Originally posted by DRT View Post
        Nice. What I don't understand is why prosecute them. Just scuttle the boat and them with it.

Gary

Couldn’t agree any more than this

Comment

Nice

Comment

Originally posted by DRT View Post

Gary
            Thats a x3

Comment

Dude has some hard boiled eggs. It constantly amazes me that there are people out there willing to put it all on the line for something bigger.

Comment

There’s no way I would do that. Maybe give me a flash bang to drop down that hatch and maybe but I sure as heck wouldn’t beat on the hatch and wait for someone to open it up and pop me in the face. That guys out of his mind.

Comment

I agree Rubber. Not sure I'd do that when I was 17 and drunk

Comment

Poor small business owners.

Comment

Saw this. Dude has some juevos.

Comment

That boarding was sketchy for sure. They could have put a few holes in the back and waited for those dudes to swim out. Seems like a whole lotta unnecessary risk to our CG.

Comment

Originally posted by -HIC- View Post
                          That boarding was sketchy for sure. They could have put a few holes in the back and waited for those dudes to swim out. Seems like a whole lotta unnecessary risk to our CG.
                          Unfortunately dealing with criminals is a necessary risk, grateful we have people willing to do it. Much respect and admiration for all who serve and recognize the greater good.

Comment

The 50 cal machine gun probably chilled them out..........

Comment

It'd be fun to drop a grenade down that hatch and shut it. If that's how they handled that problem every time people wouldn't be so quick to do it.
                              Last edited by okrattler; 07-12-2019, 11:14 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X