Ideas for wife's 40th birthday.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ideas for wife's 40th birthday.

Wanted to see what kind of ideas you guys had for a 40th birthday for my wife. Thanks

Cruise

Comment

trade in for a new model ?

Comment

Originally posted by Ksig512 View Post
        trade in for a new model ?
        The most expensive and worst investment you will ever make. From my observations of others the new eventually does wear off. Lol

Comment

for my wife's 40th, I told my her "anywhere you want to go, anything you want to do in the lower 48"...….she said I want to kill a big axis so,...…..hunting we went

Comment

Originally posted by tps7742 View Post
            The most expensive and worst investment you will ever make. From my observations of others the new eventually does wear off. Lol
            It was joke .

If your girl is into wine as much as mine. There are some really cool Hill Country wine tours .

Comment

For my Wife’ 50th she wants me to invite Family and Friends over for a catered dinner.
              I tried to talk her in to a trip but no dice. Going to save money on this one. Probably will be doing a trip anyways at a later date. I would hit the internet on beach getaways. If you are staying in Texas then the Hill Country is great. Jackson Hole, Wyoming would be another good choice.

Comment

Lake Tahoe is great this time of year gets down into the 40s at night and about 85-90 during the day. On top of that is unbelievably beautiful.

Comment

Today’s my wife’s birthday bought her favorite perfume, flowers, card,
                  Take her to favorite restaurant for dinner(TRIP) and margaritas!!
                  She said”Excellent idea”

It’s her birthday ask her
                  Last edited by whitetailfanatic; 06-29-2019, 06:45 AM.

Comment

Not very good at this sort of thing, but I did learn not to get her a vacuum cleaner or the like for any landmark occasions.

Comment

Thanks

Comment

Taking mine to the Keys in 2 weeks for hers. Got fishing , spa and snorkeling lined up

Comment

Working...
                        X