Tornado around Franklin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tornado around Franklin

Just saw that the NWS has tornado warnings around Franklin with confirmed heavy damage. Anyone hear or know about this?

Just what I heard just now on KLTV Tyler. Not much more info than what you posted.

Also one spotted on the ground near Kennard.

Comment

Heard about it from some Ham Radio operators at work.

Comment

I am in new baden and things got western but Franklin got hammered

Comment

Seeing some photos now online. Hard to tell yet how bad. Brings back bad memories. Hate tornadoes.

Comment

Heard about it on 104.1 in Tyler. Didn't say much other than confirmed tornado by Law Enforcement with evidence of damage.

Comment

NOT DFW - Brazos Valley - A large tornado has struck areas of Robertson County including a direct impact in the town of Franklin, TX (north of Bryan/College Station). Major damage and injuries are reported. This is an ongoing situation.

The threat for inclement weather, including severe thunderstorms and tornadoes, continues throughout the day for areas well east of the DFW Metroplex.

Comment

Prayers for all involved

Comment

My little sister lives in Franklin. Was pretty scary but she’s ok.

Comment

We live there but out of town right now. I heard town got it bad. Sister is at the farm west of Franklin lots of rain and wind. Sound like at least one mobile home turned over.

Comment

Sounds like it got pretty bad down that way.

Comment

Any more updates?

Comment

Prayers Sent

Comment

I know some kids that were playing in a baseball tournament in Franklin today, hope everyone is ok

Comment

I have two friends that live up there a little out of town. They are both good but said that town got hammered pretty hard. Lots of stuff torn up.

Comment

Working...
                              X