84yr old man shot in drive by

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

84yr old man shot in drive by

So this happened next to my cousins house. Quite neighborhood for what I've seen. It's another eye opener to not get complacent with your surrounds. I hope the man makes a full recovery.

Yesterday around 7am when the man and his friend were taking there normal routine walk some POS decided to do a drive by hitting him once. His friend managed to only get grazed by 1 of the bullets and it put a hole in his shirt.

Authorities say the 84-year-old was walking with another man when someone pulled up in a car and started shooting.

Saw it on TV ....NUTS

Comment

There needs to be zero tolerance for people who do dumb crap like this. Nobody values life these days. Sad sad world we live in. Protect yourself brothers and sisters.

Comment

Wow....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Baytown has lot more gangs than people realize and they are just getting worse.

Comment

Gang initiation!
            As mentioned in the video there is probably some video somewhere showing the car or individuals.
            Pretty easy target since they had a pattern of walking every morning at the same time.
            They'll get caught!
            Last edited by Jimbo47; 08-17-2018, 06:17 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimbo47 View Post
              Gang initiation!

Yup

Comment

Oh wow. Good friend of mine used to live on that street. It is indeed a quiet neighborhood.

Comment

I wish some little **** would shoot at me like that. I ain't 84 years old....they better not miss.

Instead of putting these kind of people in prison we should make tree ornaments out of them. That's all they're good for.
                  Last edited by okrattler; 08-17-2018, 06:33 AM.

Comment

This is why we should still have public hangings...

Comment

Originally posted by Acameron52 View Post
                      This is why we should still have public hangings...
                      Agreed!

Comment

Working...
                      X