Cheap security alarm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cheap security alarm

Saw this inexpensive simple alarm on the nightly news a few weeks ago. A guy put it out by his garage and caught someone breaking in his car in the driveway. It went off and he was out the door in about 30 seconds. It pretty simple and all it does is detect motion and sounds an alarm.Thieves don't like alarms going off and usually make tracks out of there. For 17 bucks not bad. I bought one to try out and works great.

Attached Files

What kind of range have you got on it? I could see setting this up on my feed pen and being 150 yds away in the blind, asleep, waiting for the piggies to show up!

Comment

Originally posted by RedRaider323 View Post
      What kind of range have you got on it? I could see setting this up on my feed pen and being 150 yds away in the blind, asleep, waiting for the piggies to show up!
      that might work well.....you should read the reviews on it. Don't know the range. Haven't tried it more than 15 feet. Might have to do a test. Its pretty slick though. Simple.

Comment

You can get some with a range up to 350'. They are used for driveway alarms to let you know when some one is coming.

Comment

Working...
        X