Weight Loss

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Weight Loss

Who else on the GS has been on a weight loss kick and how much have you lost? I made up my mind a little over a month ago it was time to change my life for the better and for my wife and kiddos.

I started 5 weeks ago Monday and weighed in at 316lbs. Weighed in this morning at 297.8lbs

dang,good job gonna start mine on the 1st..6 feet 219 tryin to get to 190

Comment

Originally posted by leon.cty.legend View Post
      dang,good job gonna start mine on the 1st..6 feet 219 tryin to get to 190
      Thanks! It really took some getting use to but it's pretty easy now.

Comment

Comment

Be careful losing weight at that rate. If you are losing weight that fast its likely you are losing muscle mass, maybe even more than adipose tissue.

I lost 50 lbs, began in April 2010, & fully leaned out by Christmas 2010. Have kept it all off.
          Simple method, eat whole fresh foods, move slowly but frequently (walking) & lift some heavy things every so often ( body weight lifting)

Comment

I dropped 20 lbs in a month and have been maintaining pretty steady. About to try to drop 20 more.

Comment

need to drop about 20 pounds before march 24th to fit in a tux for a wedding

Comment

I'm down 8 in last 16 days, about 30 more to go.

Comment

I haven't lost weight yet but I know that it will come, just trying to slowly ease my body back into the routine.

Comment

I've gone from 237 to 230 in the past week and a half. I'll drop to 215 by mid march.

Comment

Can't get in the swing again. Started off the year well with a hard-to-follow-unless-you-plan-meticulously diet, and it went south when I was at conference, staying in a hotel with little or no option on food choices.

Admiring what some in here have done. Gotta get back on the wagon... gotta get back on the wagon...

Comment

I started off at 225 on jan 1st, down to 213. It's a little hard to eat right and not smoke cigarettes. I haven't had a single one since jan 1st. My major downfall is working out, it's really hard to do after manual labor all day!

Comment

Cardio and 5-6 small meals a day

Comment

Don't forget to hit the weights guys. It's a good change up and burns more calories than cardio
                            Last edited by TexMax; 02-29-2012, 12:00 AM.

Comment

I got back on p90x 3 weeks ago. Started at 220 down to 207. I have been eating chicken and lots of fruit and greens. Don't forget to keep eating the lean back strap it is always good and healthy.

Comment

Working...
                              X