No announcement yet.

Life is so fragile.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i'm so sorry for your loss. i cannot imagine what it feels like.

i would like to offer a little advice. find a group that you can talk to. whether it is at the church or not. it does not matter. but, find a support group.

9/28 will mark 1 year since my wife lost her identical twin sister at the age of 27. it took a few months, but i finally convinced her to give a group a try because trying to cope alone just wasn't working. she went to a Griefshare group here in Austin.

it helped her quite a bit.

our prayers are with you.

Comment

Lord God in Heaven, I lift this grieving mom and dad up to You for strength, peace, and comfort that only You can give. Lord we know not Your plans, but we, through faith, must believe that You will work all things together for good according to and for Your Glory... You have shown me the grief of losing a son, yet I have no words of wisdom or comfort for this family... I only have You to offer them and only my prayer of intervention in their lives to some day at the right time to give them back their joy like you gave me. Yes Lord, that joy is different, but it is as real as You and a clear gift from You. I pray for that day for this family Lord, I pray in the name of Your only Son Jesus Christ our Savior that You gave to us that we may have eternal life through Him, Amen.

Sir, I hurt so badly for you and your wife. Please keep your strength up and KNOW that the God of Creation will indeed heal you. Your heart will be scarred and changed, but a scar as I have said so many times before is a clear sign of healing. God Bless you and your sweet wife.

Comment

I’m so sorry. Prayers for you and your family.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by FLASH_OUTDOORS View Post
          First off I want to thank all of you for your many prayers! We are working on healing together. We are healing but there is still times of pain. Here is a post from my wife this morning that brought me to tears. Not posting this to do the same to others but just a friendly reminder to cherish your children.

I didn't comment on your thread when I first saw it because it was too fresh. The universe also saw fit to take from me and my wife that which cannot be returned 3 months ago. His name was Gunnar and just a little bit younger than yours not that its relevant. Its amazing what unbelievable suffering can come out of nowhere and turn your little world upside down. I didnt think life could bring anymore bad; figured I had met my quota. But it came and it has changed me forever. Your wife's words are touching and bring an excellent lesson. Do not take what you have for granted because any day from out of nowhere immense and unbelievable suffering can come knocking on your door in endless forms. We tend to focus on the unimportant things in life. Good luck.

Comment

Originally posted by J Sweet View Post
            I didn't comment on your thread when I first saw it because it was too fresh. The universe also saw fit to take from me and my wife that which cannot be returned 3 months ago. His name was Gunnar and just a little bit younger than yours not that its relevant. Its amazing what unbelievable suffering can come out of nowhere and turn your little world upside down. I didnt think life could bring anymore bad; figured I had met my quota. But it came and it has changed me forever. Your wife's words are touching and bring an excellent lesson. Do not take what you have for granted because any day from out of nowhere immense and unbelievable suffering can come knocking on your door in endless forms. We tend to focus on the unimportant things in life. Good luck.

Prayers for you and your family brother. Yesterday was our 1 month mark. I hope the lord touched your heart and has given you the same comfort he has given me. If you ever wanna talk pm me.

Comment

Prayers for you and your family brother. Yesterday was our 1 month mark. I hope the lord touched your heart and has given you the same comfort he has given me. If you ever wanna talk pm me.

I appreciate that and same goes your way.

Comment

Prayers for you and your family

Comment

I would like to request more prayers for peace and comfort. This short time after the holidays has been very difficult on my wife. She is in a very dark place. Please pray for us.

Comment

Praying now.

Comment

I would like to request more prayers for peace and comfort. This short time after the holidays has been very difficult on my wife. She is in a very dark place. Please pray for us.

Lord please hold this family close, comfort them in your understanding. You know their pain and you can ease it. Please give them understanding, peace, comfort, and courage.

Comment

Prayers sent.

Comment

So very sorry! I can’t imagine. Prayers for comfort and understanding.

Comment

Prayers sent for peace, comfort, and emotional healing for you all.

Comment

Prayers up for the both of you!

Comment

I can't even imagine...it hurts just to read this. Y'all are definitely in my prayers this morning.

Comment

Working...
                                X