What to do in Scottsdale Arizona?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What to do in Scottsdale Arizona?

We are taking a family vacation to Scottsdale Arizona this summer and wanted to know if some of you had any suggestions on what things we should do while we are there.

We will be driving and taking our time to get there. We will be leaving Waco and heading to Lawton Oklahoma and then to Amarillo to stay the night. The next day we will drive to Albuquerque New Mexico and stay the night. On the third day we will arrive in Scottsdale where we will be staying for about 5 days. Then we are heading up to Colorado and staying in Durango for the night. From Durango we will head back down to Amarillo for our last night before coming home.

If you golf you have unlimited access to the finest golfing in the U.S..best rates start at 11am. You will probably spend a whole bunch time in a pool or under AC.

Comment

Gonna be hot. I would recommend the Phoenix Zoo by Papago Park. South Mountain if you like hiking. If you want to get out the heat drive 65 or so miles east to Payson or up to Presott. Both will be much cooler and they have a downtown area you can check out. Drink plenty of water.

Comment

My fiance and some of her friends went in April. They did hikingin Sedona, went to an Astros game(they were playing the diamondbacks) and said the night life/ food was great.

Comment

White Mountains can provide a brake from the heat... I have only been there once and it was a camping trip with my nephews. We really enjoyed the Alpine Arizona area.... I wanted but did not get a chance to see more of the White Mountain Apache Reservation area...

If traveling near the Gila Wilderness area in New Mexico you might make time to visit the Gila Cliff Dwelling National Monument.

Comment

It’s hotter than a furnace fan in scotdale arizona...

Comment

Working...
            X