X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Peyton View Post
    La Perla style! That’s awesome!

Any pics of the ponds?

Exactly, but not at his scale. I’ll take some and post it when I can.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Get ready for the mosquitoes. I wish the rain would have made it to Carrizo Springs.

Comment

We are going to be able to hear the grass grow in a few days...we got another 5" at the house today & was unable to work as leaving the valley wasn't an option.

They reported the First Lady had one heck of a time at the mention facilities & making her appearances as well...honestly, we are very blessed to have good infrastructure. They were showing vids from Reynosa today with vehicles being swept down the roads. This 'moderate' rain really gives some perspective to what folks went through in the Houston area.

I know there is a 30 day period, but man...I'm really considering calling about fema flood ins!! Crazy.

Comment

Originally posted by Peyton View Post
          La Perla style! That’s awesome!

Any pics of the ponds?
          I'd rather see pictures of the fish.

I've read everything on the net about la perla's fish operation, and the lottery winning daydreams that go into building something like that.

Comment

Originally posted by snappertapper View Post
            I'd rather see pictures of the fish.

I've read everything on the net about la perla's fish operation, and the lottery winning daydreams that go into building something like that.

Here you go.

Comment

Great time catching some fish this evening with my oldest. 36 perch, 4 bass, all caught by him minus one bass. He kicked my butt.

Comment

Comment

Very nice, thanks for sharing.

Comment

We used to catch bass that big on our lease...the last big drought we all went through fried up all the tanks & guess it's time to re-stock.

Please don't think I'm trying to crap on the thread with the chatter of flooding...just making note of how Mother Nature touches us all. Bad as it is for my farming buds in some spots, it's all a balance act. We are looking at one of the best years in over a decade for horns!!

Comment

You got anymore pics of your lake & prawn setup or an aerial. I’ve been thinking of changing ours up a bit

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Black Ice View Post
                          How is Falfurrias?

I took 285 from Hebbron to Fal just a bit ago & still had water running over the road in 3-4 places...if you were wanting a good drenching, I'm sure your place is snotty. I would bet east of Fal likely got more.

Comment

Originally posted by BIG BONE View Post
                            You got anymore pics of your lake & prawn setup or an aerial. I’ve been thinking of changing ours up a bit

Out of town now, but will send you pics and aerial when I get back.

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
                              We used to catch bass that big on our lease...the last big drought we all went through fried up all the tanks & guess it's time to re-stock.

Please don't think I'm trying to crap on the thread with the chatter of flooding...just making note of how Mother Nature touches us all. Bad as it is for my farming buds in some spots, it's all a balance act. We are looking at one of the best years in over a decade for horns!!

Don’t think you are crapping on my thread. Thanks for the information for everyone to see.

Comment

Originally posted by BIG BONE View Post

This an aerial of the lake we built. His is not exact but you can get the gist. Connected two tanks and made a 30 acre lake. Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0314.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	62.2 KB
ID:	24543240

Comment

Working...
                                X