UFOs over Keller?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
    It boils down to the fact that a lot of people have been brain washed by the government.. They take everything that the feds say as gospel without question.. Its very strange and interesting..

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
      [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
      ^^^^^^Oh look theres one now..

Comment

Better get one of these ordered before they come back

Comment

Do you not believe the federal government lies to the people of America ?

Comment

Originally posted by JLivi1224 View Post
            He doesn't believe in "conspiracies" so the answer is obviously no.. BUT he is not the only one..

Comment

Never said that.. but I do know that txtax is a black helicopter pilot and owns stock in Reynolds Aluminum.[emoji23][emoji23]

Comment

He doesn't believe in "conspiracies" so the answer is obviously no.. BUT he is not the only one..

There is a big difference in believing in a conspiracy and believing in every conspiracy known to man[emoji23]

Comment

Never said that.. but I do know that txtax is a black helicopter pilot and owns stock in Reynolds Aluminum.[emoji23][emoji23]
                  You can put me in the same boat. More often than not I find myself siding with txtax. On this one? I’m on the fence, but certainly don’t rule it out.

Comment

You can put me in the same boat. More often than not I find myself siding with txtax. On this one? I’m on the fence, but certainly don’t rule it out.

Good for you...You do you.....There is nothing wrong with having your life consumed with conspiracies and living life paranoid if you don't drag everybody else into it and inundate social media with it.

Comment

So is the oxygen that you breathe.. Now do us a favor and hold your breath....
                      Oxygen can be detected and we know its molecular formula. I don't have to believe in breathing in oxygen. If I was unsure about oxygen existing, I would have studied it past the 6th grade when we put a lit candle in a sealed container.

Comment

Call it what you will but the really scary part is that I'm right more often than I'm wrong. I miss a few though but not to often..

Comment

With literally millions of stars, planets and galaxies that WE can acknowledge I would say the odds are in favor of something other than us among the cosmos! The life form may be no bigger than the head of a needle...…..or as large as a elephant...………...but the numerical odds are there is something more than just us floating around on this single blue planet!
                          Originally posted by Thwackdaddy View Post
                          With that line of thinking you must also believe in Bigfoot too
                          Hey, hey, hey!!!!! Leave Lou Garou out of this thread!!!!
                          Originally posted by Smell the Glove View Post
                          Weird that all these smart, omnipotent things that we are supposed to believe in are invisible to the naked eye....
                          I like the way you think...……..things that make you geaux hummmmm!

Comment

Call it what you will but the really scary part is that I'm right more often than I'm wrong. I miss a few though but not to often..

Oh yeah....I'm sure that percentage is not made up either..

Comment

The pilots of two commercial planes flying over the Arizona desert reported seeing a UFO overhead, according to communications released by the Federal Aviation Administration.

The audio of the pilots is pretty interesting. They definitely don't know what they saw. Doesn't necessarily mean ufo, but its interesting.

Comment

Good for you...You do you.....There is nothing wrong with having your life consumed with conspiracies and living life paranoid if you don't drag everybody else into it and inundate social media with it.
                                I’m in no way consumed with conspiracy or living paranoid (and I don’t think that was directed at me really) . I just look at all the information available, on any subject, and draw my own conclusion.

Comment

Working...
                                X