Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by flywise View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WaHd6NLniXo

Some one explain how a bunch of folks with primitive tools created these megaliths?
    No high tempered steel chisels back a few thousand years ago.....unless that tech was lost over time.
    Could be time travel. Wormholes.

Comment

I'm going to hold my breath and wait for aliens to reveal themselves to us!

Serious though. Do alien believers think different aliens from different planets have visited us? Like in Star Trek. And they are too smart to show themselves to us?

Comment

Saw one hanging low in the sky in broad daylight with a friend. It hovered several minutes. I thought it was a top secret aircraft until it took off. Got a really good long look at it. The guys that ridicule people who try and have an understanding with or without seeing need to drive tractors for me. I pay 8 bucks an hour

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post

Serious though. Do alien believers think different aliens from different planets have visited us? Like in Star Trek. And they are too smart to show themselves to us?
          So exactly how would you let people know your from an advanced civilization? Maybe hold a sign up or tell the govt.? You know that works out soooo well. You realize if they were from a culture much older than ours they would already know this aint such a good idea

Comment

Originally posted by Farmdog View Post
            Saw one hanging low in the sky in broad daylight with a friend. It hovered several minutes. I thought it was a top secret aircraft until it took off. Got a really good long look at it. The guys that ridicule people who try and have an understanding with or without seeing need to drive tractors for me. I pay 8 bucks an hour
            Some folks don't have much curiosity. Like I have mentioned before. There is evidence ALL around the world of extremely advanced technology being used on this planet and much written history of visitors to our ancestors.

Comment

I don’t know if there is intelligent life on other planets or if Earth has been visited by them. What I find ridiculous is people who say they are sure there isn’t and we haven’t. There are lots of stories from crackpot attention-seekers but there are also a lot of stories like farmdog’s. There are many ancient structures around the world that defy explanation. “Unidentified” is the key word. What they are or where they come from is just conjecture. If find the worldwide code of silence conspiracy theory hard to swallow for the same reason I am skeptical about most huge conspiracy theories - it is a “secret too big to keep”. Human nature being what it is, with $$ and fame on the line, leaks are 100% guaranteed.
              Last edited by jerp; 06-06-2018, 07:49 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by coop2564 View Post
                Billy Graham believed than demons often did things like this to use as a accuse to say the raptured believers were taking by aliens. So there wouldn't be a great turn to God when the rapture happens.
                What??

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post

Weird that all these smart, omnipotent things that we are supposed to believe in are invisible to the naked eye....

Comment

About 26 years ago in Crowley me and mom where heading home west of town when we saw some light in the sky, when we turned onto our road one came right over us about 100ft away from us we stopped and looked up at it it sat there for a few sec then took off from dead stop and I mean shot off and we heard no sound from it at all so our gov’t has some high tech planes that we don’t know about and they don’t use or something is out there

Comment

Originally posted by Smell the Glove View Post
                      Weird that all these smart, omnipotent things that we are supposed to believe in are invisible to the naked eye....
                      Most myths are based in fact - I think that was the guy from the river monsters show and think about this many species in the ocean are still just being discovered - ones that were depicted in sailing folklore and this is in the water that's here on THIS planet.

Comment

Originally posted by jerp View Post
                        I don’t know if there is intelligent life on other planets or if Earth has been visited by them. What I find ridiculous is people who say they are sure there isn’t and we haven’t. There are lots of stories from crackpot attention-seekers but there are also a lot of stories like farmdog’s. There are many ancient structures around the world that defy explanation. “Unidentified” is the key word. What they are or where they come from is just conjecture. If find the worldwide code of silence conspiracy theory hard to swallow for the same reason I am skeptical about most huge conspiracy theories - it is a “secret too big to keep”. Human nature being what it is, with $$ and fame on the line, leaks are 100% guaranteed.
                        Go to a Home Depot and you will wonder if there is intelligent life on this planet JK or not.

I like you doubt peeps would have kept quiet for this long

Comment

? is a UFO, not exactly what one sees and can not explain....????? hence the acronym UFO.... does not mean little green beings, Television has warped the thinking.. when we think about UFO's.. things that make you go hummmmm

Comment

Originally posted by Smell the Glove View Post
                            So is the oxygen that you breathe.. Now do us a favor and hold your breath....
                            Last edited by PondPopper; 06-07-2018, 04:34 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Farmdog View Post
                              $8 an hour would be more too much for some of these clowns and driving a tractor would be out of the question..

Comment

Originally posted by jerp View Post
                                It boils down to the fact that a lot of people have been brain washed by the government.. They take everything that the feds say as gospel without question.. Its very strange and interesting..

Comment

Working...
                                X