Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by freestylest22 View Post
    They do like the asphalt gig/scam
    Yup they used to come by my house all the time.

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
      I didnt know u were familiar with that area. That's where I patrolled in the 90s. Ran into the most gypsies near lillja rd between Aldine mail route and Aldine Bender rd.
      Yeah, a friend of mines roommate shot two gypsy brothers back in there. Problem is, he shot the second one down the street and around the corner, in the back. Didn't work out so well for the roommate.

Comment

Whole gaggle of them bastages living off of Sorters Rd in Porter in an RV park. They do the asphalt thing as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
          Yeah, a friend of mines roommate shot two gypsy brothers back in there. Problem is, he shot the second one down the street and around the corner, in the back. Didn't work out so well for the roommate.
          Originally posted by curtintex View Post
          Whole gaggle of them bastages living off of Sorters Rd in Porter in an RV park. They do the asphalt thing as well.
          Please send your friends roommate to Porter when he's able.

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
            Please send your friends roommate to Porter when he's able.
            Chances are, he's in prison. If not from that shooting, for something else. He's bad, bad news. A real POS.

Comment

Whats the deal with the asphalt? They came to my house.. I didnt know better and they did my driveway. Was gravel and went to asphalt. The people doing the work were Mexicans and black guys. They did a good job. At the end the lead told me they were gypsies. They did what I felt was a good job for about $1.25/sqft

Comment

Originally posted by 8mpg View Post
                Whats the deal with the asphalt? They came to my house.. I didnt know better and they did my driveway. Was gravel and went to asphalt. The people doing the work were Mexicans and black guys. They did a good job. At the end the lead told me they were gypsies. They did what I felt was a good job for about $1.25/sqft
                Those weren't gypsies. Gypsies will get a down payment and be gone, and never come back.

Comment

Originally posted by 8mpg View Post
                  Asphalt paving scams are very real. Everyday, homeowners are scammed by asphalt contractors that have one goal in mind. To get in, get out get payed fast leaving a trail of horrific work behind them.

Comment

I know back in the early 80's, there were a bunch back in there off Mount Houston, Herman Rd. area, where all those trailer houses were.
                    Yep... several lived in the trailer park on Furay . They did asphalt and hustled cheap yard furniture.

Comment

They are tramps and thieves.....

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
                        They are tramps and thieves.....
                        Cher? Is that you?

Comment

Cher? Is that you?
                          Sure ain’t Chaz

Comment

Organized crime rings in Texas. They are HUGE into running skimmers at gas stations, ATMs etc. Huge bands of them in the metro plex and Houston areas.

They are run some sort of like the Mob. Hierarchy as Godfather etc. Toss up between who scams you worse between the Gypsies or the Cubans.

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
                              Sure ain’t Chaz
                              Ha!

Comment

Ran into a lot of them when I was in Europe last November, caught one of them trying to take my wallet.

Comment

Working...
                                X