No announcement yet.

Made an expensive stop on Sunday!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congratulations on your new trailer. Lots of memories to be made with a travel trailer.

Comment

Thank y’all definitely looking forward to getting her hooked up and running the roads!!

Comment

Just like a boat A money pit if you don’t use it enough

Comment

Good for you

We bought a class c last year and have used it a lot over the last year. It's nice to be able to go when and where you want and not have to deal with hotels.
          Get a Good Sam membership and save on fuel costs. I get a $.05 per gallon discount on gas at Pilot and Flying J.
          Attached Files

Comment

Smart move buying in 2017- if you file long form.
            (for tax write off purposes, the sales tax on that rig won't mean as much on 2018 taxes as it does on 2017's if I cipher the new tax law correctly.)

Congrats on the new ride!

Comment

Awesome
              Congrats

Comment

Looks plenty comfy! Congrats !

Comment

My buddy has one just like it. Gee whiz man those are so nice. I'd just live in it if I had one. They're that nice.

Comment

I like the floor plan! Congratulations!

Comment

Originally posted by TXHunter1089 View Post
                      They aren't near as expensive as I was thinking they would be. I was pleasantly surprised. I mean it is a lot of money but not what I would've thought!

The ones I’ve looked at cost as much as my truck. But when I say can’t bring myself to pay that much, I buy toys with cash. I paid $6,000 for the first one I bought, sold it a year later and bought a much larger 5th wheel for $8,000. We have camped in it and used it at the lease for 2 seasons. I’ve had to put maybe $400 in repairs to it in the last 2 years. I’ve drug it over a good part of Texas and it has served us well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Awesome! Enjoy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Screwed up and let my wife talk me into stopping on the way home from the lease on Sunday. I assumed since it was a Sunday and New Years Eve that they wouldn't be open. Well I was wrong they were wide open and ready for business, as was my wife. Needless to say we now own a new 2018 5th wheel!

[ATTACH]890432[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]890433[/ATTACH]
                          i think you should'a let it walk and held out for the 19 season!

Comment

[QUOTE=TXHunter1089;13065864]Screwed up and let my wife talk me into stopping on the way home from the lease on Sunday. I assumed since it was a Sunday and New Years Eve that they wouldn't be open. Well I was wrong they were wide open and ready for business, as was my wife. Needless to say we now own a new 2018 5th wheel!

Should have just stopped at the Candle Store, like she asked first

Comment

Well I was wrong they were wide open and ready for business, as was my wife.
                              They’ll talk you into just about anything like that!

Comment

Originally posted by HoustonHunter View Post
                                They’ll talk you into just about anything like that!
                                You ain’t kidding, she bats those eyes, smiles a little bit and promises me a little something later and we’ll she basically gets whatever she wants!

Comment

Working...
                                X