Sniper hog lights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sniper hog lights

Isn’t there someone on here that sells these? Was wanting to get some more info on these and try and figure out which one i need. Any info much appreciated

Gone Hunting 68

They're also a site sponsor

Comment

Been pretty impressed with the one I got

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

I just saw that gonehunting68 was the man to contact..... i left him a couple pms not sure how often he is on here.

Comment

What color and what size is everyone using? And do u have it on your bow or gun?

Comment

I'll be using mine next week at the Double L. Great light!

Comment

Originally posted by Jayt22 View Post
              What color and what size is everyone using? And do u have it on your bow or gun?
              I use this bow mounted light in red. It’s greatness!!

Comment

I’ve used a red 66 and the smaller flashlight size for years . They are awesome

Comment

Great Product(s) and a good guy to deal with. Get the headlight too, you wont be disappointed!

Comment

Originally posted by Fishndude View Post
                    I use this bow mounted light in red. It’s greatness!!

http://www.sniperhawglights.com/30LR...t-p/30blp1.htm
                    Yes sir

Comment

I have the older 30 version bow light. Had some trouble with it rattling and contacted them. Through a series of emails I localized the noise to a loose lens. They sent me a replacement and I was back in business

So great customer service in my opinion

Recently bought a 50 series IR for NV scope, ordered on Sat and had it Monday afternoon

Comment

I was thinking about buying the feeder light kit but I’ll have to mount it about 60 yards from my feeder next to my blind for the solar panel to work properly. Will that be an issue?

Comment

Originally posted by Jayt22 View Post
                          Isn’t there someone on here that sells these? Was wanting to get some more info on these and try and figure out which one i need. Any info much appreciated
                          I've got a pretty much brand new one. Only thing I've done was take it out of the box. I'll make you a good deal on it. I've got the stabilizer mount one with three color lights.

Comment

Originally posted by bowmansdad View Post
                            I was thinking about buying the feeder light kit but I’ll have to mount it about 60 yards from my feeder next to my blind for the solar panel to work properly. Will that be an issue?
                            Not a issue at all, you can actually mount it up 200 yards from your feeder and still light up the feeder area enough to make a shot with gun with a scope. Now if your going to bow hunt also, it's still not a problem with it 60 yards away, just make sure the light will be shining on the same side of the pigs you will be looking at from your bow blind. For example, if your rifle blind is 60 yards to the north of your feeder and you mount the light to your blind, your bow blind should also be somewhat north of the feeder so the light is shining on the same side of the pigs your looking at. I personally have a couple feeder lights that are mounted 60-80 yards from the feeder and we bow hunt and rifle hunt them. Just remember it takes more light to bow hunt off of then rifle hunt and when you set up the light you should take both your bow and rifle out with you so when you adjust the lights the first night, you can get it just right for both. If your bow blind is to the south of the feeder and your rifle blind north of the feeder it will not work good for both setups. You could mount the light to the east or west of the feeder and it would work OK in this scenario.

Comment

Originally posted by BTLowry View Post
                              I have the older 30 version bow light. Had some trouble with it rattling and contacted them. Through a series of emails I localized the noise to a loose lens. They sent me a replacement and I was back in business

So great customer service in my opinion

Recently bought a 50 series IR for NV scope, ordered on Sat and had it Monday afternoon

So they have to send you a new lens to fix the rattling? I sent mine back once. They couldn't fix it. I'm pretty sure that's what's wrong with mine. Haven't had it on my bow in a year. Too noisy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X